I dreamt of my old crush

Wtf?
Am i still in love with her?
She is on my mind all day today
because of the dream

2 Likes

Sometimes I dream having sex with girls I know irl then I wakeup realizing its just a dream :sob:

1 Like

I was in love with her in 2006-2007.
15-16 years ago.
My mind lingers

2 Likes

Tell me about it.

It’s a horrible thing to have memories of people past come back like this…

My problem is I think in pictures, and it can be really vivid memories or dreams. IDK, they seem to mash themselves up together these days and who knows if these people actually did or said or thought what I think

3 Likes

@Aziz You still have wet dreams? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes

IDK I think dreaming of a loved one could only be good even if it is all in the past.

2 Likes

We’re friends on Facebook now.
Sometimes i feel that the person
I dream of, dreams of me too.

1 Like

If it’s an unfulfilled love?

I believe that we interact with other peoples consciousnesses in our sleep, but of course this is baseless and without evidence.

Either that’s true, or my brain is actively trying to delude me with ideas of psychic abilities leading to grandiose ideas about myself and others.

What ever kills the time I guess?

3 Likes

If you’re friends on fb, there’s still hope. It’s a live relationship.

2 Likes

We haven’t talked though.
We were classmates in school

1 Like

I also believe dream world
is a mystery

1 Like

I think there’s hope. I’m interested in a guy I only know from zooming. But there is a definite opportunity to connect.

1 Like

It’s not unusual to dream of a past crush. It happened to me too, although it wasn’t a nice dream.

2 Likes

There’s no hope.
She lives abroad.
She has her life now.
No room for a mentally ill person

1 Like

Dreams about crushes can be so powerful. They can even wake up a crush in a person you never thought you had. That’s happened to me

1 Like

We never had a relationship.
It was all in my mind

1 Like

Doesn’t matter it was only in your imagination. For you it was real, your feelings were real, right? So that’s why she’s stayed in your memory and sometimes she appears even in dreams.

1 Like

She appears unexpectedly
and makes me crazy with love

I had a crush on a guy I could never even bring myself to talk to. But when he was gone, I missed him so terribly that it affected my dreamlife. You are right, It was a bad time.

1 Like