I don't know about this

I’m getting the feeling that this couple where I live are trying to get me to take the girl and her pregnancy while the guy moves on. I’m not offended by this or anything, but the girl isn’t willing to give me any credit. She won’t even consider that I might have some great ideas. It’s something she rejects out hand. That tells me how she would disrespect me if we ever kept house together. People ought to at least like each other before they get married.

2 Likes

Do you mean you are going to become a step father? I am not following you.

2 Likes

hope everythings going well crimby. Youll find the right solution

1 Like

Yes. I think they want me to become a stepfather. I’m not up to it. I’m 60 years old. I would be seventy before the kid was ten. I don’t think I am compatible with the girl. Plus, I have no economic resources. I couldn’t support them.

1 Like

hmmm…interesting…do what you think is right.

Is she good looking? It may be a good thing.

She’s not a beauty queen, but she’s okay to look at. Maybe we could find some kind of compatibility. But she refuses to give me any credit for anything. Also, I have no economic resources. I’m 60 years old, and I have done very little work. I get the minimum for ssi. It’s not her, it’s me. (Sometimes when a man says that what he really means is I’d do anything to get away from you.)

1 Like

Age difference could pose a problem how old is she?

If she doesn’t respect your opinion now then she wont if you were to be in a relationship.

1 Like

I’m pretty sure she is considerably younger than me. I’ve sometimes wondered if I should make a play for one of these single mothers, but that’s not really being realistic. I’m sixty, and I have no economic prospects. Besides, I’m impossible to be around. My anxiety makes me behave in perplexing, to say the least, ways. There have been times when really great girls showed a strong interest in me, but I didn’t get with them because of my mental illness and because I couldn’t imagine myself getting a job that could support us. I mean … if she wanted to adopt me … in this case, it really wasn’t her. She was great. It was me.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.