Recently was brought up

if I was interested in having a woman in my life, I do not know because I have been alone for so many years, might be difficult … but a good question indeed …

1 Like

Well, I’d say give it some time, I know I don’t prefer to focus on relationships, so for me, that’d be a difficult question to answer.

A difficult question indeed, maybe or maybe not, it surely would add complexities, well never know how it would go …

@mjseu. Is there a community center in your town where you could maybe meet people?

I have been thinking about this, I’ll be 50 in this year and I may take an effort to find a woman before that … let’s see how this goes, would be quite a change in my life … the thing is that I may not want a woman only for sex but to be my partner in this life, can be difficult and one never knows what complexities and relations this woman might bring to my controlled life … interesting … sadly I must say that my bad experiences with one woman in America somehow are still in the back of my mind …

These women I do not want …

or I may just ride my bicycle for next 40 years in my little town as I have done for the past 15 years, you never know how it would go, I am not like my cousin or my father who have been the ladys’ men, it can be difficult, I maybe too introverted and I may not go to places where women might be … sometimes I am just thoughtless … this is an interesting dilemma …