Schizophrenia.com

I dont have ideas in my head anymore

i just dont have them anymore… i dont know if its the illness or the meds…i have some kind of masked face, my only emotion sometimes is sadness. i fight, i went out but its tough after 13 years of isolation…

With me only the typical antipsychotics kill my imagination. They do destroy it. I don’t get that from the atypicals. I often find that I go through phases in the functioning of my intellect. A lot of it has to do with stress. Some of it has to do with distractions. I wouldn’t worry about it too much. The ideas will probably come back.

ok thanks crimby. yep, i didnt ‘‘moved’’ my intellect since years. i have laziness as well, anhedonia so its hard for me to even read but i do it,… i am also watching tv, playing games etc but i remain some kind of stupid yueah. i know its a lot to want to be normal but its invalidating to be like me now, i realise it still :/… i lack criticism also but like you say, it can come. i am lost with my personality, i think the others dont know also who i am…

1 Like