I don't get to have a normal life

And I wouldn’t know what it’s like. I have to sit in my apartment like I’m in jail, because someone breaks in, and it takes 3-4 hours of cleaning before I can use it. And there’s no way, I could do it more frequently. They’re accusing me of breaking into someone’s apartment, when I don’t have keys or tools to break in, or the condition, someone is giving them. Everyone’s lying and saying: they both say it was you. They’re both insane liars, whoever they are. They’re mostly lying because I haven’t been completely affected by all of the things they try to do, when they break in (or died).

1 Like

Are you doing ok? I stay in my apartment a lot too, some call it antisocial, I don’t care what people think.

1 Like

I’m okay. I just don’t like staying in my apartment that much. But it’s too difficult to clean, when I have to leave and come back.

1 Like

You think if you leave you have to come back and clean?

I know I do. It’s horrible, what they do. I’d probably be dead by now, if I didn’t.

Maybe just try going outside for some fresh air.

1 Like

You sound a little disoriented and confused. Maybe you could talk to someone about adjusting your med’s.

2 Likes

i love to do things with friends but i am not sure if i am doing the right thing.

judy

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 95 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.