I don't feel close to Anyone

To me it feels good that way.

Does anyone feel good being not close to anyone?

4 Likes

I feel like I need soltitude. Because of the illness.

I don’t know how I’d survive if I had people in my life with the illness.

I used to like solitude a lot but can be around people more now. However I think I’ll be single forever. I’m lonely.

Is there any place you could meet ppl that is not dating apps such as meet up when covid is over.

Yeah. I have plenty of people in my life but still feel alone.

1 Like

Why could that be? :frowning:

Not sure. Dfffbbbbb

Being alone is great but sometimes i feel down when i am with no human interaction for a long time i didnt interact with anyone during almost whole 2016 and i was just laying in my room emotionless.

1 Like

I don’t feel good about not feeling close to anyone. I feel quite lonely because of it. When I deep it.

1 Like

I feel like the medication makes it harder to feel like one can connect tbh. Probably might still be possible but it’s more difficult

1 Like

Sounds like hell.

1 Like

Yeah getting a job again and going to college got me out of that im grateful for that because i met great people.

1 Like

Yes, dealing with people and being around them can get difficult. But I’m forced to be around people because I have to take care of lots of stuff that comes up. I mean errands, doctors appointments, shopping, and just all this crap that comes with being independent.

And I live in a very traffic congested area. And I have to go to work three days a week.
I tend to isolate. It’s funny because just 5 minutes ago I was thinking fictive about my more social days. My glory years in the nineties when I was very productive.
It just flashed through my mind of being at my sisters house for a party with all her friends and my other sister. Big and talking Everybody crammed around the kitchen table laughing and talking and it was no big deal. It was even fun.

I

1 Like

I feel the same way. I pushed everyone away. :crystal_ball::crystal_ball::crystal_ball:

1 Like

Sounds like things have gotten better for you.

1 Like

Sorry to hear that Maalik. Is there any communities you could join at your uni? I forgot the name for it, like uni societies?

Yeah everything went better for a while whats really bad its that a few years later my thought broadcasting started and screwed me all over again but im actually doing better now.

1 Like

Was just listening to this while I read

2 Likes

I feel close to my brothers, parents and one friend.

1 Like

When off meds I completely self isolate, even from my parents. I am a bit more social on meds but never as social as before sz. I blame the sz. Dunno if there will be better meds in the future for this. Changing meds has big risks.

1 Like