I don’t believe my pdoc

I don’t believe the mood disorder dx. It doesn’t matter I know. But I can’t stop obsessing. The psychosis lasted two months. He said it doesn’t matter he still thinks I have a mood disorder. I don’t get depressed a lot so obviously they mean bipolar.

Obsession is annoying thing I need to bring to the therapist.

1 Like

I mean, if antidepressants make you psychotic, it generally points towards mood disorder, I think. There are mood disorders other than bipolar and depression. They might mean bipolar, but might something else. I don’t really get depression, just mania.

3 Likes

It could also mean schizoaffective

2 Likes

Schizoaffective is a mood disorder though.

3 Likes

It’s a mood disorder but more towards schizophrenia not sure which symptoms are supposed to be more pronounced… in my case mood bothers me more even with meds

2 Likes

I’m pretty sure it’s considered under the schizophrenia umbrella so it’s technically a thought disorder but yes it’s also a mood disorder @Ninjastar

1 Like

Sza is both a mood disorder and a thought disorder combined.

3 Likes

do you mean like, All or None, mood?

cuz I tend to have to be in the mood to clean,
and I have before cleaned the Whole upstairs
from top to bottom in one day.

I don’t find this unusual. definitely know I have pd. sz.

1 Like

I get very impulsive buy a lot of unneeded things though that’s worse in times of psychosis.

yeah, hopefully not on a credit card.

you should see what they pay on that flea market show on Hulu.
Gotta wonder if they really need it, but maybe to replace what they have?

1 Like

I don’t use credit cards only debit thank god I didn’t get into debt. We don’t have Hulu in this country unfortunately :frowning:

1 Like

I’m exact opposite when it comes to spending.
When I have money, I Don’t spend, or give.
But when I don’t have money, I spend.
huh. Maybe the musical Rent left a lasting impression.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.