I disagree about something

You strike me as the type of person who prefers white to black.

2 Likes

actually i prefer yellow

do you like bananas?

1 Like

So… You…feel belittled over your choice of syrup? Over liking colors?

Yeah, I really don’t think that is what you meant when you created this.

1 Like

We don’t stop conversations based on simple things like that. Respect and compassion. Not being disrespectful to others and showing ethical behavior are listed in the rules. Please read them. Some of it is dependent on interpretation, but these are the rules we go by.

2 Likes

i am trying to make a point that no-one should be judged if they dont hold the same beliefs. its ok to disagree & it might be healthy sometimes

To further expand on @Bowens post… Here are the forum guidelines.

The rules and guidelines can be found here

As I said, if those beliefs hurt others, they are in the wrong. Period.

2 Likes

It totally depends on the beliefs. You are free to have whatever beliefs you want, but if you express beliefs that are hurtful or harmful to others on this forum, we won’t allow it. It’s in the rules. Read them.

3 Likes

Exactly. This is a forum, not the United States Government.

3 Likes

Not as a state of mind.

so i’m not allowed to have beliefs that hurts someones feelings? i dont have to agree with everything that everybody says and how can i please everyone?

@velociraptor bananas are nice

1 Like

So is beer so long as you’re not a can short of a six-pack.

1 Like

This is turning circular. As I have already said, you are free to have your own beliefs, but those that harm others or disrespectful to them, we will flag. And if you do this enough or your offence is bad enough we will suspend. This is all very simple. Just read the rules. This is a free website and you have to comply with the rules as they are.

2 Likes

Listen to the man.

2 Likes

i didnt say i was going to break the rules

if i disagree with something then i have the right to disagree is all i’m saying so you cant force me to agree to something if i dont want to and that’s why i wrote this thread,

1 Like

1 Like

Have we ever tried to force you to change your opinion? I don’t even see the issue here, then.

I went a long time as a member before becoming a mod and was never suspended. It’s really not that hard. All you have to do is be respectful and show common sense.

2 Likes

its like you are saying i am going to break the rules now

i see things and i pick up on things that others cant and i sometimes see people trying to force people to think the way they want them to or change the way they think & people getting made fun of and criticized bc they chose to be dfferent

sigh, this conversation is getting quite old. I think its about time to close this thread unless you have a point you would like to make.

2 Likes

you dont need to reply so why dyou want to close it? why did you even answer? just bc i said i disagree with something?

I disagree with everything :stuck_out_tongue:
I’m a rebel and i’m proud of it

1 Like