I didn’t do squat today!

I vegged out all day today, lounging about on the couch.

I couldn’t get out of my pajama bottoms.

Even went out and struggled with bringing the trash cans close to the garage in my pajamas.

What a wasted day!

I know I suffer from depression and negative symptoms but I’m also wondering how much my obesity and poor physical health has to do with my lack of motivation also.

I hope it’s not depression trying to resurface.

These shorter dark days are getting to me.

8 Likes

I am always in pajamas sometimes even when I get out lol I wear shorts and a tshirt.

1 Like

You are not alone! I also did not do squat today! I did not even walk my dog. I pulled an all nighter though, so that is probably a contributing factor in my laziness.

1 Like

I don’t know what the ■■■■ is wrong with me.
Tired of my father and brother calling me lazy, but in a lot of ways they are right.

Now my new therapist is pushing me too far, telling me all these unrealistic activities I should participate in like speed walking around the neighborhood!

I can barely walk around the house!

Maybe It’s my enlarged heart and my age.

I don’t know, feeling a bit defeated right now.

4 Likes

I went and got new lenses for my glasses this morning, and that felt like a monumental accomplishment. Normally, I don’t do anything all day, either. Leaving the house is tough.

1 Like

I sometimes feel like doing nothing all day. Then, I usually go for a walk or bike on my stationary bike. It helps to feel better. If you’re really unable to even push you for a 15 min walk you should try different meds.

2 Likes

Just say that maybe its your physical condition, health…
You said you can walk around house once a day.
Then rest.
Again in evening.
Think its a start.
When I move, and it takes time, i keep moving, because oxytocines do the rest.

1 Like

Thats why I hated therapy, she even had the guts to tell me that I need to find a job and that I have no excuse to not work, she said sz isn’t an excuse to not work!

1 Like

Yeah I’m suspecting it’s my heart, I know for a fact that I suffer with a few cardiac health issues like an enlarged heart, atherosclerosis and a naturally fast heart beat (tachycardia).

I have an appointment to see a cardiologist soon.

2 Likes

I already have something in left part of heart and enlarged from sports.
But, theres no one to go to shop, dr office uphill etc…
So I just keep moving.
If my other leg was fine, Id walk more…
After hip surgery, realized I must move from day one, and each day i doubled it…

2 Likes

Yeah I liked my therapist in the beginning but now I’m seeing that most therapists don’t fully understand schizophrenia.

And she supposedly has a lot of experience working in a psych hospital.

1 Like

Do you think about death?
Just asking, good intention…

1 Like

Switching to new meds is not an option for me.
I’ve tried this a couple of times in the past and ended up in the hospital.

1 Like

Yes but I’m not afraid of death anymore @anon22846033
Well I am a little but not to the extent as I did in the past.

As a matter of fact I am just about ready but I don’t want to die now while my father is alive.

2 Likes

You got me, me neither.
Think this covid situation somehow got our will to live more active…
I would like to go swimming. Maybe when this sh… is gone, I live quite different…

1 Like

Wave, ive been thinking…
Maybe you just dont see your self in future.
I mean perspection of life

1 Like

I struggle with seasonal depression as well, on top of negative symptoms. This will be my first winter on Prozac, and honestly so far so good! This fluoxetine stuff is pretty rad

2 Likes

My hairdresser visit and ice coffee made my day today.

2 Likes

Yeah that too @anon22846033
Honestly my obesity is causing my health issues.

I probably don’t have a lot more to live.

Hey @HannahBanana, I like your posts.
Wave wont mind this saying on thread

2 Likes