Schizophrenia.com

I did something I shouldn’t have done

I told my sister today that she bi-tches a lot. I didn’t yell it. Just kinda calmly said it. She’s like well you do too. I said “Did I hurt your feelings? I didn’t want to hurt your feelings”.

2 Likes

I have no idea what you told here because it censured it. bit-ches a lot maybe?

3 Likes

Yeppers !!!

3 Likes

I tell my sister she yells a lot. And she just says, So do you. But I got an excuse. I’m very hard of hearing. What’s her excuse? She’s just a bi-tch.

1 Like

That’s great, thanks for letting everyone know.

1 Like

Idk. At the core my sister is a nice person. I mean she cares a lot about people.

1 Like

Haha. My dad has 2 volumes. Quiet and Loud. He’s either soft spoken (talking) otherwise he’s yelling

1 Like

sometimes I want to tell my sister she’s too negative but then I realize I probably am too and I don’t want to start anything.

2 Likes

My sister has been here several months before that she was in another state. Before that she was a my house for a long time and this is the first time I ever said anything. I haven’t been sleeping well lately so maybe my tolerance is low. No leaf you don’t come across negative. Not to me anyway

2 Likes

Well, don’t worry about it, maybe she’ll take it to heart and try to talk nicer.

2 Likes

My sister is actually a very good, kindhearted person. She’d give you the clothes off her back if you needed them. She just has this irritability problem.

1 Like

I’m a male, and I suspect there might be female issues involved here. But from my point of view the damage isn’t irreparable. Just be extra nice to her for a while.

1 Like

Hmm. . .

Is Thus A Brand New Exclusive, ‘Say Anything’ Thread?. I Never Understood Those. . .

People say that about me. They lie about me all the time, do sick illegal things. I have to listen to lies they make up, to make me look stupid, but they don’t think I should be allowed to say anything.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.