I did not get any sleep last night

So…I tried the cpap again every time I attempted to try to sleep. I kept giving up and coming back to the forum and then trying again for a bit. No matter how tired I got, I just could not get comfortable enough to fall asleep.

YOu know how when you stay awake long enough, sometimes you get your second wind? Well thats what I eventually got. And i’m still there. God knows when this is going to wear off and I will be able to sleep.

5 Likes

I stopped using mine.

I used to have a mouth guard that did the trick but it doesn’t fit my jaw anymore. They are expensive but worth the money.

2 Likes

My dad gave up on it. It was too unconfortable. Still waiting from the sleep unit to call to have an appointment.

1 Like

I stopped needing the CPAP machine after I lost a lot of weight. They said I’d cured my sleep apnea… I’m glad cuz I hated that stupid machine. I hope you can get some rest soon, Bowen…too little sleep is like the “stairway to psychosis”.

3 Likes

Yeah, I’m running a bad sleep deficit as well. I think my wife and I have reached the point where separate beds might be better so we’re not disrupting each others’ rest.

3 Likes

I ripped my cpap off last night, my nose was stuffed up and couldn’t breath.

2 Likes

I got an appointment to see a sleep medicine doctor. I think they want to try that before a sleep study. Idk what they could possibly give me.

1 Like

I hope you get some sleep Bowens.

1 Like

i wonder how u would do with one that just goes on ur nose. looks like they make some that arent as weird and just go across ur nose.

1 Like