I couldn't work today

I woke up at 1 am and 3 am and even though I get back my sleep I felt confusion, restlessness, my head felt like it would explode. I didn’t have racing thoughts but it certainly felt like my brain wouldn’t switch off. I also have issues with my speech and I am wondering if it’s all connected. I could not sit still and could not concentrate and I didn’t want to make mistakes so I left. Is this because I’m due for a period. I also feel over excited over this holiday thing and it’s not helping. My brain is just not switching off and I have not been able to shut my big mouth at work. No one wants to work with someone who keeps talking like that.

Ish, I hope you feel better. It feels like you have a host of triggers just lining up to go off. I’m glad you went home to rest. It’s amazing what some extra sleep and warm soup can do.

I have days like that. I usually have to call the doc and just have a quick discussion about upping the dose for a day or so. Then when I’m feeling back in my head, the dose goes back down.

Good luck and I hope the stress goes away.

3 Likes

Sorry you didn’t get much sleep and are feeling like this. I hope that it passes quickly and is nothing for you to worry about.

1 Like

i hope you feel better ish - talk to your pdoc about your speech, I would

2 Likes

what meds do you take, what dosage and for how long? its because of low dosage or side effects.

1 Like

I’m not really stressed. I just couldn’t focus. Just as well I have an appointment on Monday though