I can't do this alone.... Some do

i had no one untill i met my wife , my parents were abusers, my siblings were cowards ( still are ), i had and still don’t have any friends.
without my wife i would not be here, i am called a ’ suicide risk ’ though in australia they like to call it ’ self harm ’ !
i am really happy for you that you have a team around you, you deserve it.
take care

1 Like

Child abuse + INFJ personality= Schizophrenia?

Pdocs+ councillors say

“Get over it. At lease you had a bed to sleep in”. Then they get mad and throw you out the door. :angry:

if a shrink or councellor said that to me , it would be the last thing they would ever say.
take care

I feel A LOT LIKE you as in the outcast of the family. But we have our goals and that’s what we need to stay focused on!! life could always be worse!! and it can be.

Except for my pets, I live a life of mostly solitude. My parents are gone. I have two brother and two sisters. I see them once a year at the family reunion. In between no phone call or any other contact. I have a ex stepdaughter that lives in the city that I still have some contact with. I also have one person I consider a friend, and a couple of other people I know.
I have no therapist. My last one said the goal was to not have a therapist for life. I been seeing therapists for years. So I quit her cold turkey.
My pdoc is fairly new. I started seeing him once every three months. Now he is changing my meds so I seeing him once a month for the last two month. My pdoc referred me to a program called MHICM (mental health intensive case management). I got a letter telling me I lived to far from the VA hospital for this program. You have to live within sixty miles of the hospital for this. According to the internet I live seventy five miles. But the internet maps can’t fine my house. I live just under seventy miles. So for less than ten miles. They regret to inform me they are unable to provide me with home case management.
So I do it alone because that is how I have set up my life.

From the country Ridgerunner

@runnergirl Yeah, I guess I have my goals too. Right now it’s to get an education–do well in school, so I can get more education, and finally get a job–and one that pays well and is beneficial to society.

I hope you won’t be too lonely when your mom goes out this summer.

1 Like

darksith id like to be your friend why oh why cant i find nice people like you in real life lol

I’d like to be darksith’s friend too, and you dandydinmot. I agree that it’s not so easy to find such nice people in real life.

your in caroline C we will take all the nice people a put them on tasmania and call it happy island begone mean people we dont want you:)

Sounds good… :smiley: