I can't cry on meds

I cried the other day at a YouTube video. I am lucky - if I need a good cry I have a couple of videos which guarantee tears. Is like opening a release valve

1 Like

Me too

I cry when I’m psychotic but not because I’m sad/angry w.e I just cry at random times compulsively. My eyes get real watery and form tears, it’s kinda like crying from severe allergies

Super weird lol cuz I have essentially no emotions now besides frustration (if that can even be called an emotion) not even sad anymore

1 Like

I remember not being able to cry when I was on geodon as a teen. It was miserable not being able to express anything, or worse, not having anything inside to express. I don’t think I’ll get on meds. I’m not an emotional person, but I don’t want to be made not to feel a thing.

1 Like

i can’t cry either… last time i cried was when my kitty cat died and then it was just a short moment and the next days i was still sad but couldn’t cry anymore.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.