I can be very childlike

Sometimes I catch myself even talking like child. I even feel like a child all small, vulnerable and helpless. It’s scary. I wonder if I could handle being on my own???

3 Likes

I act a bit childish at times, too. I think we all have that tendency at times, especially when we know we can get away with it because someone else will pick up the slack. You are capable of doing whatever you need to do, though. You just need to give yourself the opportunity.

2 Likes

I can understand you.
I feel like a child sometimes also.
Many people treat me like a child.
I don’t like it.

1 Like

Are you planning on living on your own leaf?

1 Like

I wouldn’t call myself childlike but people tend to treat me like I might break.

And I do laugh at fart jokes.

1 Like

I have unresolved childhood development issues I think. I get in a panic socially and talk funny somedays. Bigtime identity disorders persist daily. I feel a little at ease tonight for once in a long time. We are trying to train our mind to love ourself and love others. Quit trying to be things we aren’t ready to be.

1 Like

No I’ll have someone with me.

I’m sorry you have unresolved issues. I have problems socially too. It’s good you’re feeling at ease tonight though. What’s different that’s helping you?

I don’t know what it is exactly other than deciding to just simply love others. It could be a placebo from the night time coming though, since I generally do better close to bedtime. Some of the crap that was in our head earlier this morning isn’t here right now.

1 Like

There are different parts to our personalities. I love being in touch with my child side because I never knew me as a child. But it does keep me feeling dependent.

1 Like

Oh that’s good. Oh I see, you have DID, you were confusing me for a minute. Sorry. Sometimes the words jump around a bit and get jumbled so I get confused and have to read things many times before I understand them. But I’m all caught up now. So yea, you probably know feeling childlike all too well.

Yeah I think I do have a bit of DID. I don’t really have much control over how I express myself lately.

1 Like

Do you mean with saying “we” instead of “I” and “our” instead of “my” ?

Sometimes I do say we instead of me. Maybe I’m creating some personalities out of plain loneliness and disatisfaction with who I am as a person. Do you have this problem too?

1 Like

Nothing wrong with being vulnerable and helpless sometimes.

There is just something wrong with a lot of other people that they have a problem with it.

So its really about what they haven’t addressed in themselves if they think you’re wrong for feeliing that way.

1 Like

No, I don’t do that. But I have mood swings that are so bad they seem like different personalities. People call them summer me and winter me.

1 Like

my gf says im forever 6 years old :upside_down_face:
more in the wild imagination sense

3 Likes

I felt like that sometimes in my mid thirties. I think I was just nervous about all my new responsibilities. I don’t feel that way now.

1 Like

yes! I have a wild imagination and a natural curiosity to go with it.

1 Like

I think thats a good trait to have. like cmon who else is gonna press the big red button that says dont press this big red button. :blush:

one time we were at a clothing store and at the front cashier lineup area there was a small flying drone toy. i started playing with it and I was so absorbed in the moment I couldn’t hear the cashier saying. "excuse me sir. sir . Sir! . and my gf said that she was telling me to stop but I didn’t believe her lol.

anyway im just like a little punk kid sometimes :joy:

3 Likes