I call you young kids "Tab" because

it means temporarily able bodied. You, too, will get old like me someday. Your youthfulness is only temporary. Enjoy while you have the time. :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

yea true… don’t stay young forever… i am 40 now and i’m realizing i’m getting old. My voices used to tell me i wouldn’t live after 34 but it wasn’t true i guess…

How long to you figure you’ll live, now?

i’m not sure… maybe around 70 but i might get older. How long you’ll live you think @PinCushion ?

I don’t think much past 80, now. That gives me 3 more years which is enough to think about.

1 Like

enjoy those years =)

2 Likes

I want to live past a hundred years old, i want a good healthspan.

I hope my body forgives me for the years of reckless self treatment.

I think it will

4 Likes

TAB is the worst soda ever. Yuck!

:smiley:

2 Likes

What is youth if you are severely mentally ill? I’m waiting for my death date. Maybe Clozapin will help me. But I don’t want anything anymore and I turn 34 this year. I’m done with my life, unable to commit suicide, ’cause of the fear of surviving it.

You are not a thing, unable to change. You can heal.

2 Likes

I hope to be able bodied up to the day of my death, whenever that is, because I plan on doing yoga my entire life. @PinCushion . And I don’t smoke, drink alcohol or do drugs. And I regularly exercise, eat nutritiously and sleep well every night.

1 Like

So you want to be struck down all at once instead of slowly dying.

1 Like

There are things I have never been able to do.

There are things I can no longer do.

There are things I can still do that I enjoy.

There are things left to try that could be fun.

It’s all good.

1 Like

Yes, I would rather be struck down.

I will keep my youthfullness in my mind til I die, my body is already failing at 31, my back has gone out 4 times in the last 11 years, most of my 20’s was spent in hospitals and being on meds and chronic pain. So I’m used to pain and being limited but I will stay positive and laugh at 69 and farts as long as I’m alive.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.