I bought a Behringer amp and another guitar cord

Per @DMAdataANDmoodanalysis’s recommendation, I bought an amp and another guitar cord to hook up to my digital piano and Focusrite Solo 2nd generation recorder. I consulted an expert at www.musiciansfriend.com and that’s what they told me to buy. Oh, I forgot to buy a microphone! Oh well. Some other day. My friend sings and plays the guitar, so I need a microphone to catch her vocals for when we are jamming.

5 Likes

2 Likes

That’s a Behringer recorder. I have a Focusrite Solo recorder and a Behringer amp. That’s cool though.

2 Likes

Oooo I gotcha. It broke though :expressionless:

1 Like

That’s the ticket to town.

The secret to “mental health” or “mental hygiene” is social introspection. The more status you have, the more social introspection you accumulate in your memory, and that’s how you learn to remember yourself, think of yourself, and feel yourself. On the other hand, no “social hygiene,” no real self. Instead of sensing yourself you sense a kind of “other half” of you which is a split between a kind of Alpha overlord and a Beta obedient victim. Everyone has this, but only some people see between them knowing that this is them, and those A/B things in their minds are just “excessive gears turning.”

Musicians learn how to lead. It’s just a matter of focusing controlling the mindscapes with your mind-iano, hehe like a language but a language that only few people know how to speak into the mindscapes to change around the temporal states of mind per your views. :+1:

Great, Gina. Keep us informed through the next few years now and then, or tap my on the PM side to say hey and how it’s going. :d

1 Like

How did it break?

My focus rite has fallen on the carpeted floor several times due to my clumsiness and I don’t know if it still works. I have yet to try it. It didn’t have far to fall.
I got my (very large) Behringer amp and second guitar cord in the mail. I have yet to take then out of their packaging.

This topic was automatically closed 95 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.