I don't know how to set up my Focus Rite recorder and amp. Help!

Someone who is a techie please help me in setting up my Focus Rite Solo recorder and Behringer amp. One of the guys on this site offered to help me with it one time.

The recorder should be pretty self explanatory past “plug it in”. And then you may have to do a tutorial on your computer I don’t remember. I just remembered it being simple. What’s the problem?

1 Like

@Jonnybegood, What tutorial?5151515151515

When you plug it in it might make you do a setup I mean to get the settings right. Honestly don’t remember :zipper_mouth_face::dizzy_face::sleepy::drooling_face::sleeping:. I think @DMAdataANDmoodanalysis should know

1 Like

Thank you @Jonnybegood.

@DMAdataANDmoodanalysis, you very kindly offered to help me with my FocusRite Solo recorder and Behringer amp. I have them both now and I don’t know how to set them up. I have instrument cords too. I don’t know what goes where. I will have to try and do it myself.

It’s a lot of reading, so I suppose the youtube search will be more effective for you. :slight_smile:

1 Like

@DMAdataANDmoodanalysis, I called Musiciansfriend.com and talked to a representative there and he helped me set it all up. Told me which cords go where. And he sent me links to videos to help me with the Ableton program. This all helped tremendously. I have it all set up now. I should call his boss and thank him. And thank you too, @DMAdataANDmoodanalysis.

2 Likes

Well done. :+1:

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.