I believe in Karma, but I don't beleive in that religion

Imagine if Karma is the truth.

I would like it to be true but my long time on this planet has shown me that too many Aholes win. That isn’t my idea of Karma :slight_smile:

I think Karma is a kind of statement to your enemy. when your enemy happen to meet some bad thing, you may say it is a type of Karma.

1 Like

i wish devils didnt exists anywhere

Why did your life get better. That karma isn’t it?

I don’t believe in karma. Too often good things happen to bad people, and bad things happen to good people. Life is like a lottery. You win some, you lose some. It doesn’t matter how good or bad you are, things just happen whether you “deserve” it or not.

they exist everywhere. you see devil was just a spelling mistake ,people got drunk mistakes happened they accidently put a d infront of evil. even on your keyboard the d is just below the e key so it makes perfect sense… they really meant to write evil :blush: :smiley:

a jokester turtle vanishes into the sunset. :turtle: :sunny:

My life got better from medications and application. It wasn’t from an overarching instance of whimsy or anything other than good thought and applying myself better because thinking was better.

It pays to be an ■■■■■■■. That’s usually what succeeds in this world. I do believe that there will be some kind of accounting for the deeds we have done in our lives in the afterlife.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.