Does anybody believe in Karma

I am thinking about the group who bullied me. Has anybody seen karma with their naked eyes?

1 Like

I believe it occurs in certain instances. I don’t believe it works all the time. I don’t believe in karma as some “law of the universe” or something that has to work.

Bad things happen to good people.
Good things happen to bad people.

Plenty of people get away with doing all kinds of bad things.

3 Likes

I don’t. I believe in chaos and chance.

Humans place value and decide what is bad and good. Not the universe.

3 Likes

I think the idea of Karma is a kind of feeling of wanting revenge but not wanting to do it ourselves. I’m really just talking out of my ass. I really don’t know about these things.

3 Likes

No…the worlds weirder than that…

1 Like

I do believe though confidence affects our outcomes. But theres a lot of strange things about life.

No. Karma is based on human morals and ethics. There is no such thing outside human world.

1 Like

The rain falls on the just and the unjust alike.

2 Likes

I think if you believe in Karma it can impact you. Like having a conscience. But if you don’t believe in it or don’t have a conscience it has no impact.

If two people commited the exact same crime I think the person who has more confidence would be less likely to get caught if both never commited any crimes again. Karma is interesting though becuase alot of things are coincedental and align similar to karma. Nothing is really gauranteed except death and taxes

I honestly don’t believe in karma mainly because I’ve seen to many good people get ■■■■ on in life and horrible people have an amazing time in life and it’s unfair

3 Likes

Sure I do! There’s not a better way to go!

I totally agree with you @Twialine

2 Likes

No I don’t believe in it. People get away with lots of crazy stuff.

2 Likes

I used to believe in karma when I was psychotic but not anymore since I am not psychotic anymore.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.