I applied for a job

Yesterday I felt perfect and thought I could do it no problem and today I’m scared. What if no one wants me? What if I get tired? What if I have symptoms? It’s really scary to think about a commitment.

1 Like

Good luck @Leaf! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Thank you wave :smiley:

1 Like

Pianogal I think it’s illegal to ask somebody about a disability during an interview.

1 Like

Yeah. I had problems at my last job. The men started coming in and I was getting really distracted. Plus I had 2 coworkers who were nasty to me. It all ended with me blowing up and quitting. Now people are telling me I was talking to no one while at work. But I swear to you they’re real men who are really following me because they thought I was an agent. They even talked to my husbands friends and now they’re in on it too.

I thought once you say you’re disabled you had to disclose the disability. I guess I was wrong. That’s good to know

3 Likes

I don’t mind telling them, but I don’t think they will ask. But I think they ask if you need an accommodation.

1 Like

Working can be therapeutic.

1 Like

Good luck @Leaf . You deserve some more positive things in your life and wish you well with it all.

3 Likes

I am happy on benefits, but I need to support my future wife.

1 Like

Thank you sweetie

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.