I am unsure whether to leave

I am cutting off everything IRL that mimics healthcare.

Not sure whether I need to be free of this forum

Like it here, but in your face the whole time - Schizophrenia

4 Likes

Why not just take a break if its bothering you instead of deciding to leave forever? You can always come back if the mood strikes you then. A huge chunk of the long time members that anonymize just end up coming back with a new account. Having an open account doesnt force you to use it when not in the mood.

4 Likes

i love it here. i always wanted to find my peoples.

2 Likes

I am sorry to you all

I thought that was against the rules,
to create a new account.
or maybe it was just cuz I did it during suspension.

1 Like

I noticed the forum is emotional difficult. Sometimes its very frustrating and sometimes there is a flow to go with. Sometimes I haven’t got much to say anymore and just read.

Yeah, its only against the rules if you are trying to bypass a suspension. You can anonymize and create a new account.

1 Like

Well if you feel better without the forum it’s good to leave. You could always give it a try. And see how you feel.

But you are liked here I hope you know.

2 Likes

You cant have two accounts at once either

Edit: Two active accounts

1 Like

What are you sorry for, you haven’t done anything wrong on the forum.

3 Likes

hate to see you go.
you may have said something I needed to hear,
tough love. I never held it against you.

I am sorry to everyone here.

My journey is coming to an end, and I am afraid that any type of support is detrimental to my end goal.

Given up on myself and I have let everyone down who I have ‘preached’ advices to here.

Disingenuous of me to do so.

no, hon, don’t feel that way.

2 Likes

Maybe you are on a crossroad and you are waiting for inspiration. Inspiration will come. Its not the end but a new beginning. I don’t know what you are up to do.

I have become silent because I felt and experienced how messed up a head can get in the end.
Best thing I did is taking a break, but in mean while i had people arround me.
Mentall illness is really the worst. Where little time, I get to realize and rest is just suffering.
I wanna be positive but my head is inclined to negativity for past couple of days.
Sorry @Joker you feeling this way.

1 Like

It’s up to you. Whatever you feel is best. But you don’t have to quit the forum permanently. I have taken breaks on many occasions when I have felt maybe I needed less impressions and not think about sz so much. And then I have come back when I have been ready. There’s no rule you have to be here on a daily basis just because you have a account. Anyways, best wishes if you decide to leave.

3 Likes

I left the forum for like 1-2months before and during all that time I was still thinking about my sz daily. It follows you everywhere as its a part of you!

3 Likes

I am going to say goodbye

Logging off

Might be back might not

Wish all well

Thank you for getting me this far with your support

4 Likes

See ya @Joker .

2 Likes

Thanks for your good comments.

1 Like