I am tired of staying in bed

What to do? I need more dopamine to get out of bed but it makes me psychotic.

1 Like

You could try rexulti. You were prescribed that before but were afraid to take it.

There’s no certainty that it will cause the problems abilify caused. Even if it does, you can just switch back to your current med.

1 Like

Throw your feet over the side and get out of bed.

You do it everyday. Do it more frequently or for longer periods of time.

If you say, no, you can’t, then stop asking.

But what if the side effects take a year to appear?

Guess you won’t know until you try.

Caplyta didn’t work out for me. But I did the work of detoxing down from Geodon – a total, painful mess – so I could get the new meds in me. I tried them for 4 1/2 months. Not good. So I switched back.

But I tried.

Medicine is an art as much as a science.

The only thing you know is that nothing will change if you keep doing what you’re doing.

2 Likes

I want to buy Vraylar online or off the Darkweb.

I am afraid I get caught though.

I’m trapped in bed sometimes. I hit my Xbox setup where I play games in bed it helps.

1 Like

Why buy online. Is your pdoc against it?

1 Like

Its not available in Canada yet.

1 Like

Try either Rexulti or Geodon but do something.
You can’t continue to live like this

2 Likes

My pdoc never wanted to prescribe Rexulti as he said it will likely cause the same problems as Abilify as its very similar. I argued a lot with him to get it prescribed. I guess I can do that again maybe. The new pdoc that I had temporarily she was against trying Rexulti.

Have you asked if you can try asenapine?

1 Like

Dr refused prescribing it. He said I need to stop changing meds. But I will try to convince him to try Vraylar.

What harm did he see in trying another medication? Some people here have tried many different medications. Maybe get a second opinion. Does he think your schizophrenia will worsen? Have you heard when vraylar will become available? I guess it might not be that long till you can try vraylar anyways.

1 Like

One day you’ll get tired enough of it. That’s really all I can say.

2 Likes

How do you know it is dopamine you need?

That’s like any other addiction or comfort zone you want to get out of.

A friend once asked me how long she had to put up with her (now ex-) boyfriend’s (abusive) shiit – I told her, “'Til it’s not fun anymore. 'Til you’re not getting anything out of it anymore.”

1 Like

Yeah its true. This year I got sick of sleeping my low moods away so I’ve just been staying awake more. It’s working I get more stuff done. I don’t feel much better but atleast I’m not just withering away sleeping so much

1 Like

Same. I feel like I’m doing nothing, but every single week my therapist goes over for me everything that I am doing to remind me that I’m improving as best I can.

Edit: I was beating myself up for my difficulty cleaning, and then I realized – I’ve had trouble cleaning since I’m a little kid! My room was always a mess, in NYC and LA I had enough money for a housekeeper. No wonder I can’t do it now…

1 Like