I am scared

I have command hallucinations that is telling me to kill my bullies.

I am sorry, I feel ashamed of myself!

Even when I tell my command hallucinations to stop, it keeps persisting and I sometimes feel like attacking my former bullies, just so my command hallucinations would just shut up!

2 Likes

They wouldn’t shut up if you harmed your bullies. They would find something different to say.

Do you have an appointment with your psychiatrist in the near future?

4 Likes

They wouldn’t stop.

2 Likes

You need to go to the hospital if you’re contemplating killing your bullies just to stop commands. The commands won’t stop. You need better treatment

2 Likes

The police officer told me about what I posted on Facebook, he explained to me that I should never post my unhealthy murder fantasies
on my former bullies online, because people that don’t know me, can take that very seriously. The police officer, he spoke with the counselor from mental institution. Luckily, I didn’t have to go to mental institution, as I take medications like I am supposed to.

1 Like

I am sorry, I didn’t know this.

1 Like

I am sorry, I didn’t know this at first.

Don’t you know by yourself that you can’t threaten people Irl or online?

You sound like you urgently need some more help.

1 Like

But, I don’t have serious behavior issues. I do well in school, I don’t want to miss school, as it starts this Monday.

1 Like

I had homicidal ideation not for bullies
but for loved family members and friends

1 Like

In my case, it is Lucifer who inserts homicidal ideas

1 Like

Is more treatment for me necessary?

I am taking psychiatric medications like I am supposed to.

Why the heck would you post that on Facebook?!?

Just wow.

2 Likes

It sounds like your meds aren’t working well enough, so yes, you need to see your dr for better treatment

4 Likes

If you’re having thoughts of harming others, you need to let your pdoc know immediately.

Are the bullies at the same school you’re attending next week?

4 Likes

Contact your doctor immediately
Contemplating homicide is serious stuff

3 Likes

I wasn’t thinking clearly.

It’s very unlikely, it was long time ago in elementary school.

Ah, OK. I asked bacause I wasn’t sure whether you were still in middle school or highschool where you might encounter these same people.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.