I am going to have to leave this site because I'm not schizophrenic

I’m not crazy. I am really on camera and the whole world is really watching me. When I went out today everybody kept looking at me and talking about me. It’s really a terrible situation I’m in but I know have God on my side. So when the world is messing with me I can just cling on to him.

3 Likes

This forum isn’t just for people with schizophrenia, @anon21836947. I think you should stay. You’re welcome here either way.

5 Likes

You were probably experiencing hallucinations and delusions. You are paranoid, so you will likely have paranoid hallucinations. It’s not real. You are schizophrenic. It’s not real. You will be okay.

3 Likes

Well Thank you @anon9798425

1 Like

It’s hard to determine what is real and what’s fake. But today ppl was talking about me. It happens whenever I go out in public.

1 Like

The brain is very powerful. It can create all sorts of false information, false ideas. I think it’s more likely that you’re hearing things than it is for everyone, all perfect strangers, to be talking about you.

6 Likes

It’s going to take a while for me to beat this delusion. @Sardonic

2 Likes

I think you should stick around @anon21836947. There’s a lot of supportive people here that can relate to what you’re going through and may have helpful suggestions for you as well.

2 Likes

At least you know it’s a delusion. That’s more than half of the battle.

You belong here.

3 Likes

Just because hallucinations feel real doesn’t mean you’re not ill. People have issues judging their own mental state, which is where psychiatry comes in. It might offer a solution to your issues.

Have you tried Abilify yet? I think it’s working for me for thought broadcasting, but I need to up my dose to make it 100% sealed.

2 Likes

I know. No one could talk me out of my delusions for the longest time. The more my meds worked, the less sense my theories made. It will take time, but you will get there.

3 Likes

I see my psychiatrist Monday. I’m going to talk to her about abilify I’m hearing good things about that medicine.

3 Likes

You may want to start with 10 mg, that’s reportedly the minimum for psychosis. Also you need 2 weeks min to feel the full effects.

2 Likes

Ok Thank you so much! @naturallycured

2 Likes

You’re not crazy; it’s just that your perceptions are awry because of this disease. That’s what it does to us. Every last schizophrenic on this site (and probably in the whole world) at one time or another have had weird ideas that are not true, But we think they’re real no matter how much other people tell us we were wrong. These are delusions. We believe in them no matter what evidence other people have to the contrary.

3 Likes

When it’s hard to tell the difference between what’s real or not might be a sign you need to take meds

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.