halfo halfo…no?

1 Like

I will vote for @san_pedro

@san_pedro and @Chess24 :
You two are showing signs of grandiose delusions :smile:

2 Likes

freedom of speech would be my main aim…

1 Like

I never felt that my right to speak my mind was in any way constrained on this forum. Granted, I’m not into politics or religion or unusual beliefs so maybe it’s easier for me, but I really feel comfortable talking here.

2 Likes

@Andrey i’m happy mad…

Will we have to pay a forum tax under your rule?

2 Likes

Do you mean to tell me you haven’t been paying your Forum Taxes? I might have to call the Forum IRS on you!

6 Likes

There is a complex process behind choosing new moderators. First, one must determine if the alignment of the sun and the planets is correct and the time to pick a new moderator has come. Then, one must watch the behavior of cows on Google Earth. Based on a complex mathematical algorithm, the cows will show the way to the ritual location. The ritual is done by sacrificing a piñata in the shape of a brain on a pedestal made out of seven different kinds of antipsychotic pills while chanting the diagnostic criteria from the DSM. If all goes well, the current moderators will then simultaneously hallucinate the username of the new moderator in the form of voices or images.

10 Likes

I Jerry Maguire this thread.

If I can do big things I’ll quickly deliver a cure so that this forum becomes redundant.

1 Like

Can I like that a thousand more times?

2 Likes

the rules of this site should be wrote before any one joins

1 Like

The first rule about sz club is, do NOT talk about sz club.

2 Likes

If infinity happened

---------- id be a famous rap star

----------I would be the poorest worst man in the world

----------Rhubot would like one of my selfies :slight_smile:

You forgot the foot race vs a certain squirrel… i heard you race from the roots to the leaves but watch out for the hawk…oh and lokis 3 riddles… i always get stuck on that one… we end up arguing about rick and morty… no one wins…

2 Likes

@anon9798425 that was a really witty post about when it’s the right time to pick moderators…haha

2 Likes