I am feeling so

unmotivated today. I haven’t done anything since I woke up at 900 am this morning (it’s 1230 pm now), but eat breakfast and lunch and browse on this website. I haven’t done my prayers nor meditated nor cleaned up this morning. I’ve usually done all of that by now. All I want to do now is climb back into bed and read. I got plenty of sleep last night so that isn’t it. I’m not depressed. So that isn’t it either. The thought of doing anything is just overwhelming. So long.

6 Likes

I get that way, sometimes, when I’ve done too much, the day before. Maybe you just need a day to lounge. I hope things go well for you.

1 Like

Don’t be so hard on yourself @SkinnyMe.
Maybe you need to rest.

3 Likes

Just don’t start hating yourself because you’re not doing enough. Find your comfort zone.

1 Like

I have been having similar problems with apathy at home. I wasted almost the entire day today napping. So the problem is widespread with this illness.
I thought I was getting over it.

2 Likes

I get these days too, it’s normal for me. When I’m motivated - for me it’s rare that happens

2 Likes

Sorry to hear that. I have very little motivation too.

1 Like

Sometimes these long winter days will do that to you. Think of something you enjoy doing, go do a chore that needs to get done and then do something that you really like doing as a reward. It really helps motivate me. Don’t try to do everything at once. Even if you do one thing however small even if it is something like making the bed you have accomplished something that day. Now go make your favorite soup watch a funny movie and enjoy life a little bit.

3 Likes

I just had soup lol

This topic was automatically closed 95 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.