I am a nerd...action figures at 59?

most days and nights I spend gazing at my action figure collection…that and my art in the living room…I am a nerd…are you?

2 Likes

What action figures do you have? Maybe pics?

I still have my bust of vash the stampede. And a zelda action figure. And a darth maul. I think I sold my sandman action figure.

2 Likes

when I get a smart phone I am going to post my living room gaze with the action figures and my art abstracts…I have an Ent from Lotr and Lord Sauron too from lotr…I have Slash bending back playing a high note on his electric guitar, complete with top hat. I have Jimmy Page playing a double necked guitar in his dragon outfit…I have bob and doug mackenzie drinking beer with cases of beer and a coleman stove cooking back bacon…the Ent talks and so does Lord Sauron, bob and doug talk too…I also have R2D2 and getting ready to get C3PO. I also have Gene Simmons in a medievel get up playing a bass shaped with the body of an actual axe. I am not a fan of gene simmons but I do like Kiss so I keep him.

1 Like

I’m a horror nerd. I collect DVDs, blurays, books, and movie memorabilia.

3 Likes

I’ve got a Pinhead action figure from Hellraiser. That’s it. I may own a few lava and plasma lamps, however.

3 Likes

oh man, I bet that’s cool…is he holding the hell box??

1 Like

The Lament Configuration? Yup. My wife holds the Hell Stick (remote control). She likes to watch British game shows. (Gaaaaaak.)

2 Likes

wowee…cool man…

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.