I am a little fake,as in I act like a gentleman which I don't really need

I act like a gentleman,soft spoken,nice.Deep inside I am kind of needy,needy in relationship,sex,friendship.Especially in sex and relationship,I am too passive and cowardy.I am 26 this year,I can blame the illness,my parent,people around me or myself.Honestly,I am fake when not being fake would actually help me get what I need.
Thanks for reading!

1 Like

I think it’s a good trait of you to be kind…

I don’t think you are fake you’re just a good chap.

Be what you feel is yourself don’t try to force “alphaness” if it’s not truly who you are. I like you for your kind soul :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yes I get what you mean.Being yourself is great,I like being myself too.I have needs,I think I am kind of afraid of rejection.On the other hand,maybe my time haven’t come,I hope for the latter

1 Like

I think you will continue to grow as an individual. It will come naturally. Don’t try and force it. Yeah your time hasn’t completely come yet but you might as well enjoy the ride. I am not THERE yet either, we are the same age. It’s perfectly normal especially for males to reach their potential late.

1 Like

Yea,your very right there!!

1 Like

Well it’s definitely a good idea to try to get back in the game, you could start low, a girl will give you game. there is uncertainty if dating is somewhat a new thing to you. if you haven’t bin in the relationship game in a while or never have, you might need to take one for the team to get your head back in the scheme of things.

1 Like