Hyperaware people

I’m sick of them. I’m sick of people three houses down being aware of what I’m doing while I’m in my house. I’m sick of the neighbors reacting to every thought. Every blink of the eye. Why don’t they mind their own business? I can’t win. Breaking me down.

2 Likes

I totally relate to people minding my business. I hate it.

2 Likes

Hey @77nick77 . I don’t know if it’s helpful to you to point this out, but people 3 houses down are not aware of what your doing in your house. Neighbors are not reacting to your every thought. This is your disorder messing with you.

Like I said, I don’t know whether it’s helpful to you to hear this or not, or if it does you any good, but it IS the truth. These are the type of thoughts I had in psychosis, so I know what I’m talking about here.

Edit: I’m sorry your struggling with this though.

6 Likes

I have a sensory disorder and have a hard time filtering out people in my immediate presence. I pretty much notice every sound and movement others make. I also can’t tell what they’re thinking about me other than reading body language. I can’t do this with people three houses away. That sounds very delusional, to be honest. Not trying to be mean or unkind. You were talking like this before your last bad relapse. Kind of hoping you’ll call up a doctor and share this with him or her so there’s no repeat of that relapse.

(((hugs)))

:heart:

8 Likes

Neighbours can be stressful to have, but we all have them

Try not to get stressed about them

Your home is your space. Don’t let anyone ruin it for you

2 Likes

This happens in my apartment as well. People make noises to punish me for my thoughts. It also happens online. Maybe try counseling to see if these intrusive thoughts can be controlled.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.