Husband got disability!

Right on! :slight_smile:

I’m currently using the Smok RPM 2. It’s a good set up, kinda mixes the coil and pod system type vapes.

1 Like

@Montezuma I think mine mixes them too idk but it’s cute and came well recommended, it’s a geek vape

1 Like

Sorry to hear that I just thought I’d try to give you ideas idk how American disability services work I figured if I said anything about working while on ODSP pays it would sound like bragging I hope you do what’s best for you

I wish you all the best @Twialine

1 Like

@fish_the_archer I’m not mad or upset I actually really am thankful you thought to give me information, we’re going to try going to the gym a bit after he gets his silver sneakers info… Silver sneakers gives free gym memberships for disabled and older people

Good things I’m happy for you guys

2 Likes

@Zwaynopolous thanks!

2 Likes

Awesome news, @Twialine!!! I imagine it’ll help y’all so much. I know mine made a huge difference in my and my family’s lives.

2 Likes

I’m super happy for you both @Twialine

2 Likes

Thanks @CoCo

@Happy_H I’m really glad it helped a lot

3 Likes

@Montezuma my coil burnt because I couldn’t see the vape juice level I’m so mad!

1 Like

Oh no!

Do you have any spare coils?

1 Like

@Montezuma nope oh well

1 Like

@Montezuma my husband was nice enough to buy me a slightly cheaper mod he knew I was frustrated with the last one and so he got me one I could see the tank better

1 Like

Right on!

That was nice of your husband. :slight_smile:

Yeah, being able to see the juice levels is very important.

1 Like

I know right!!

My husband is the sweetest guy I’ve ever met! He helped me through a small PTSD panic attack some guy at a gas station was yelling in the cooler room behind the soda and it was rough… My anxiety med was due as well so he chose a soda he knew I liked and told he rubbed my back as I told the manager and helped me in the car as the panic attack finally hit and drove me home, he’s absolutely no doubt about it best guy I know and helps me so very much

2 Likes

I went to get some allergy pills at Walgreens today and this big black dude with dreads was standing by the door. He looked me in the eyes and said I’m gonna kill you and started rambling, I looked at him and walked away. There is so much crime and people begging where I live it’s insane. I prefer to stay home. I’m drinking a cup of coffee now, reading a little. Have a good evening.

3 Likes

@Zwaynopolous we live in a small town in a good neighborhood with a low crime rate so I’m lucky. I hope you have a better evening

2 Likes

I live by the water, it’s mostly retired people it’s quiet, but everywhere around me, most of the city is high crime.

2 Likes

@Zwaynopolous my closet city is an hour away, I have lived city life before and really didn’t like it I grew up in a town that only has a little over 300 people and my town I live in population is just over 13k people so small towns

1 Like