Hrafn's Art Gallery

You’re really, REALLY good! Great. I’ve been posting sketches in color pen and some crayon abstracts. But they were just sketches and didn’t take much time or effort. I reached a point after a year where I decided to try harder and do better. I bought a book called PEN AND INK DRAWING. I just got it today. I believe in doing something hard everyday since I have no job.

1 Like

Wow. Your work is competent but striking. Great vision and really very good.

3 Likes

Dude did you make that? That’s amazing

2 Likes

Wow sir, man so likable I say lovable, I love them✍️

2 Likes

Landscape with Tree and Dragon is an older piece that I’d forgotten to photograph. Have fun finding the tiny dragon.

14 Likes

Hey all. I haven’t been able to do much more painting recently. School is really kicking my butt. I’ll try to have something up here by the end of the year. :slight_smile:

Signifer is my lastest goatman piece. I’ve had this idea of a goatman with a flag on a hillside for a few months, but didn’t start the painting until December. I had a lot of fun playing with the colours in this piece. One day, when I have a larger studio, I’ll make a larger, more epic version of this painting. :slight_smile:

16 Likes

Here’s a picture of Remorse in its frame that I took around Christmastime. I thought it looked pretty with the lights bouncing off of it.

8 Likes

Hello! I bring good news! “Self Portrait as a Prophet” will be included in an exhibition at a local museum/art gallery. I’m really excited and proud! For the event, I got the painting framed, which can be seen here.

13 Likes

New painting on the easel. It’s a self portrait. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Loving the art - keep 'em coming.

:heart:

2 Likes

Great stuff! 155555

2 Likes

This is what it looks like now. I need to get the motivation to finish it up.

6 Likes

I had a delusion about goats in a symbolic system i was thinking about i talked to another mental patient about it and he seemed to understand. It had something to do with the devil having goat legs and i related it to the aggressive nature of goats how they come at you hence the legs i remember saying something about evil being persistent like how the hospital staff were persistent… Evil like the devil… Seemed to make sense at the time

1 Like

Self Portrait is complete! This took way longer than I anticipated, but it turned out alright in the end. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Since I haven’t done much painting lately, I wanted to show this older piece I made for the art trading game Art Fight! It was a lot of fun to paint, and it felt good to finish it before the deadline.

9 Likes

Here is a digital painting I completed in the last few weeks. It’s called Cosmic Dinosaur Egg.

8 Likes

Really crunchy photo, but here’s a work in progress of my latest oil painting!

9 Likes

Here’s how it looks now. A couple more layers and glazes should do the trick.

6 Likes

I’m so happy for you that you’ve got this artistic outlet. Keep them coming and you’ve got talent.

2 Likes