Any Digital Artists here?

I really like songs and poetry I see here, I was wondering if anyone here does digital art or fantasy art. I do a lot of 3d fantasy art, but I get halfway thru something and cant seem to finish due to concentration issues, forgetting about things and getting frustrated. I don’t have the skills to draw a straight line, but my partner is an animator who draws beautifully, she just has self doubt and is her own biggest critic. So, just let me know what you guys are into.

3 Likes

Do u work at a job… @Kos …i am jobless by the way… negative symptoms are creeping on…so sad…

1 Like

I’d really like to take up digital art but idk where I’d start. I’m also trying to get into digital music actually but again idk where I’d start.

1 Like

I am retired as an IT exec from AT&T, they are a great company to work for. Hey, is there anything you want to talk about regarding your symptoms? You can confide, i am never bothered by it, but i think i am running out of posts lol, i only get x amount cause I’m a n00b here. so that’s why i tend to do really long posts. I like your name, and love the game series. Sorry that you are jobless at the moment, but on the bright side, you don’t have to worry about losing a job while you heroically battle your symptoms. If i disappear, its cause i ran out of posts. Nice meeting you man, you seem like a great guy, like your posts. How did the doctors visit go?

1 Like

My appointment yesterday went well …i will be adding seroquel for sleep …yesterday i slept swell…i am on two antipsychotic…hopefully i will go off rispredal soon…i dont want to be on two aps at once…
@Kos which med are u on .

1 Like

Well, i can help you in that, its really good for getting your feelings out there. So, do you like to draw? Or that kind of stuff? There are free art applications out there for download. Like if you cant afford Photoshop, there is Gimp, and for making 3d art, there is Daz Studio which is pretty easy to use and there are tons of free models out there for download and youtube tutorials on how to use it. I don’t know much about digital music, but, i can research it and we can go on that adventure together :slight_smile: If i drop out of site its because i am new here and only get x amount of posts per day, its not that i am being rude, insensitive or i am offended, so don’t worry, i don’t like to fight or give up on folks over silly things, i keep my friends around cause nobody is perfect. So, feel free to talk to me anytime, if i am not on, i will check things thruout the day, and answer you each time. And again, if you want an art buddy, i would be happy to do art with you and figure things out. Plus we can wow people here with our incredible artistic abilities and prowess.

Saphris, the new wonder non pill that dissolves under your tongue and tastes like black cherry and Novocain lol Its good stuff, had to get off Zyprexa, that stuff was killing me.

1 Like

Not avaialble in nepal… u guys are lucky ur country has all the antipsychotic…haha take care brother … how old are u…???

I am proud to have survived and thrived for 47 years :), you?

1 Like

I am 31 years old…i have been suffering from 10 yrs…i am phsyically weak too…i am waiting for next big breakthrough in sz reasearch…

I love the arts I like drawing but I don’t really do it enough. especially lately since my depression has been dragging me down a lot unfortunately. Mainly I draw the things I see but I also try to do fan art of videogames ^^ my problem with digital art is I need a computer that actually works cause I broke mine so I think I need a new one :frowning: but I’d love an art buddy ^^.

Also I’m sorry I bit your head off the other day just everything that people were saying was incredibly disheartening. And I took it out on you I hope you don’t think I’m a bitch. Normally I’m a relatively calm and nice person. so im very sorry.

1 Like

I am trying to learn 3D drawing. Currently, I just do it the old fashioned way. I am working on learning how to use blender. Mainly because I want to try to write games for the phone. I can already program and wrote a phone app. But no 3D apps yet. That’s what I’m working on now. 3D drawing using blender and graphics programming using OpenGL.

2 Likes

Well to be honest, i do understand some of what you are going thru, but not all, and no, i get your frustration and how you feel boxed in and trapped and the choices you have are suffer or suffer. No need to apologize, even though it was a nice and civilized gesture on your part. I can’t imagine the horror you went thru that you cannot articulate or share, because it is personal, but i really believe that we have all endured things that the afflicted can’t understand. So, i am the kind of guy that is patient and caring, but i also have to understand where folks who don’t understand are coming from. I saw that you were at the end of your rope and scared and felt cornered and thru out a line so to speak, it just wasn’t what was needed at the time. So, yeah, i get it and i don’t think less of you in any way. I can’t expect to get help here or understanding here or support here if i am not willing to give those things to others. So, we can be art buddies and friends and have each others backs, but the friendship needs trust, respect and honesty, as well as understanding for it to have any depth to it. I hope i can provide these to you, even though you aren’t asking, and get them from you when i need it without asking, because like i said, sometimes we can’t see things the way they really are. So, don’t stress over it, you have enough going on, we can just move on and be pals and have great adventures in here. Sound like a plan? Oh, and i am really honored that you gave me a second chance in your mind, that its open to resolutions like that, nice to meet you Noise.

1 Like

Wow, i am just a hobbyist at best, that’s some impressive skills though. I am learning Blender too, looking at all the plugins, watching tutorials and the like. I do use iClone, but as far as programming, nope, never again and i am retired from that mess and want to enjoy looking at a computer screen lol, but it is impressive that you are going full tilt at achieving this and i wish you the best of luck in your game dev adventure :slight_smile:

Ok, so here is my latest project that i put some work into getting the render settings right and went eh…then off to something else cause my brain is like a ping pong ball sometimes.! This is just a standard Daz render.

4 Likes

And this is a render with Daz Studio using the Reality plugin.

4 Likes

Wow I don’t even really know what to say. Thank you. Thank you for trying to understand! it means a lot. I wish I had the words to say what this means to me. I’m not used to people actually listening to me I kind of cried at this reply. I hope you don’t think I’m weird now. But I’ll definitely try to be a good friend! Trust can be a little difficult for me but I’ll do my best!

Thank you again tbh I gave you a second chance because you actually took what I said and listened to it also when I reread your first reply I did realize I was out of line. I like to give people second chances anyways I don’t like making enemies even though I do tend to be a little rough. so thank you for giving me a second chance too :slight_smile:

So you say you do 3d fantasy art could I see some of it? If that’s ok of course if not I understand

1 Like

Hey, glad we can be pals and yeah, a little understanding can go a long way, and given your trauma, i don’t expect trust to come easily nor freely, take your time, its not like i am selling you a beachfront condo at unbelievable low prices lol. I posted an archer above, haven’t got a lot, i accidentally wiped my storage drive a couple weeks ago by installing Linux on the wrong drive, lost everything and was bummed out for weeks about it, its one of the things that led me here actually. Being rough is ok as long as it doesn’t get you in trouble here. I’m kind of like this robot, at least that’s what folks say about me, so, everyone has a trait others either accept or base judgement on,

1 Like

Oh wow that’s an awesome archer it so cool. It reminds me of skyrim a bit. It’s super cool!

1 Like

Skyrim is life, I played ESO up til recently, just lost interest cause of mood issues. Still play Dungeons and Dragons with folks on discord and roll 20. If you wa2nt me to do a fantasy character based on the inner or outer you, i would love to. Just tell me what you envision your character to be like and i will do my best. Like tell me what color hair, eyes, skin, armor, etc and i will churn one out for you or anyone else who wants one, may take a while to get thru everyone, but i will at least try and have some fun doing it.