How's everyone feeling?

OK thanks for the reply

I’m feeling pretty good.

1 Like

I got good sleep last night, I went to my volunteer meeting this afternoon, I unpacked two boxes, and now I’m on social media. I’m doing great. No complaints.

2 Likes

I feel dumb. I’m supposed to take my nighttime meds at 8pm, remembered at 11pm.
I’ll be a zombie tomorrow and probably not wake up until noon. I feel I’ve failed when that happens.

I’d rather be a zombie than psychotic. Says she who is a zombie every day courtesy of Haldol…

2 Likes

I agree. A little sluggishness is nothing compared to psychosis.

I just hope I’ll be able to get up in time when I start school again

2 Likes

I’m tired of being medicated into an emotional coma. I’d want to feel something again other than fear or despair.

2 Likes

Sick and depressed and sad I don’t have a girlfriend.

I am very paranoid today and I want a klonopin, but I’ve taken it the last three days. I try not to take it every day. My husband is home with me tomorrow (he works a retail schedule). Hopefully that helps.

I had a huge argument today and still needs solving. It ruined my time with my guest a bit

1 Like

What was your argument about Butterflyy?

I feel a little exhausted due to not quite enough sleep last night. A phone call woke me up. Then, when I took a morning nap, my cat woke me up. D-mn!

I barely manage to set up my xbox after almost one week of trial and error and now its finally working, right now call of duty advance warfare is installing as I write and in about 1 hour hopefully I can play. I am excited

Today I am feeling pretty good! Kind of tired…it’s been busy as I’ve been house sitting and it’s sort of a big job as they have an absolutely massive garden to be watered (in 110 degree heat!!) and dogs they have very specific instructions for taking care of. Ah well. Dogs were cute.

My good friends come tomorrow!! Also I am pretty sure all the moodiness and anxiety was a product of the xyrem because I’m pretty fine now.

i sympathize with you lowri because i don’t tolerate feeling numb either.

right now personally i am feeling glad – i took the day off of work and got some things done that needed doing etc. and now am enjoying myself at the public library.

i feel hopeful today. i hope the hope lasts and doesn’t fade.

feel better lowri.

judy

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.