How would you fight for your tabbacco?

As above, our government put high taxes on tabbacco to make it unaffordable for the poor.

1 Like

I think they put taxes on tobacco because it’s dangerous to smoke.

3 Likes

So is walking in the traffic.

1 Like

Seriously? That’s your argument??

1 Like

No, i don’t have any arguments, but i can’t quit and i am a low income earner. There is no substitute for tabbacco. That i am asking ? Some said they would fight for their cigarettes. How ?

1 Like

Why can’t you quit?? You can do it!! I did. I was hooked on cigarettes, smoked a pack a day. I quit cold turkey and haven’t smoked for 20 years.

Can’t you at least smoke less? Perhaps if you start vaping?

1 Like

Vaping is here forbidden. Our mary poppins force the smokers to quit. Where is my freedom over my choice to do as i please with my life ?

1 Like

Where do you live?

It’s strange that vaping is prohibited??

1 Like

Mary poppins lives in :australia: Australia.

1 Like

Well I understand. Australia is a fascist country these days. With forced Corona injections and no smoking allowed.

You could always make protests against the taxes. Make a Facebook group and make sign. Then you can protest in front of parlament. You’d look like a fool but it would be funny.

Smokers unite!!!

1 Like

Freedom of choice. Even a non smoker knows we are getting more and more restrictions.

1 Like

Can’t you order tobacco online and grind it yourself??

There used to be shops online but it was a long time since I looked those up.

1 Like

Seriously? Vaping is banned in Australia?

Well thats a bummer.

1 Like

I get into it, but i still got to pay high taxes, but maybe it works out cheaper.

I don’t know if I would fight. The case in my situation is, that I get weekly pocket money from my disability pension, and if I run out of my money then my father gives me enough. So I can always buy my tobacco.

I realise that it’s hurting my health, just I don’t see the consequences right away. The only thing I have is spitting out mucus in the morning, and short breath on stairs. The real stuff happens years or decades later.

I should quit 'cause of my diabetes. But also, my smokes are the only things that get me out of laying around all the time. Without them, the times I’m awake, I’m totally irritated like off tracks.

I had vaping for six months, and it doesn’t beat the old tobacco habbit for me. Those magic five minutes from a cigarette that brings you closer to death. I think I will always try to quit, but won’t make it ever.

2 Likes

Maybe try walking on the sidewalk instead???

2 Likes

We are fighting climate change, wars, mass extinctions, as if a stupid cigarette makes a difference.

It makes the biggest difference. How can you do all of those other things without your health? Quitting smoking needs to be the first domino.

1 Like

Yes, sure, all smokers combined cause climate change.

Why dont you just roll your own? Thats cheaper

1 Like