How to talk to women

i must have done something right last night talking to that girl bc what ever i did it worked :slight_smile:

i just sort of tried to keep it cool and i was genuinely interested in what she had to say,

i hope i don’t blow it, i’m hoping she see’s me for who i am and not for what i could be (if you know what i’m saying)

also worried that she might not like my looks or my hair cut, so i have scheduled a hair cut,

2 Likes

I’m so happy for you @Resilient1. I’m interested to see how it plays out. I’m rooting for you buddy.

1 Like

Nothing like a little pampering to soothe the jitters. GL

2 Likes

she just texted me as i wrote this :blush: its pretty cool

1 Like

that said… women really don’t like guy talk… we’re all about ourselves and we aggressively size people down and take joy in their displeasure.

I’ve met a few of the jealous type women who were even worse.

On the level of idle chit-chat though… I totally agree… Everyone should be treated the same and learning to not be offensive to anyone should shape the limits of those conversations.

Men basically go around confessing their sins to each other with pleasure. Boozing, gambling, sexing, cheating,… blatant objectification of women and or womanizing.

Like my bro is calling his ex gf who is now married to someone else his girlfriend all the sudden… and he and her have been hanging out. You know fancy that… he’s telling me about his rich girl friend and she’s married and I know she’d let him get away with it so he’s extra flaunty…

Everything is just for show in the dude contest and I hate it.

It’s funny though, a woman can stare a man’s disposition right in the face and comprehend it’s intentions and nature… but still fail to realize it is a permanent state of being… and that regardless of how well a man behaves from day to day… that rotten side is still in there.

Everybody gets a new chance apparently… If not every day, then every week, then every month… or year.

And I wind up coming off as the evil one when I’m just like. “Dude the guy is a piece of ■■■■, leave him behind you.”

1 Like

Okay. I misunderstood what you said before.

1 Like

Sorry if this was offensive to anyone. I just thought we could have some common ground.

1 Like

On the topic of that. I hear guys are selfish dancers. if you know what “that” means huehuehuehue. Which is pretty sad for the guy, cuz then the girl will go off and find someone else.

1 Like

I am not offended.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.