How to switch med from night to morning?

I take all my meds in the morning besides my 25 mg Zoloft. My pdoc said to take it in the morning but “you can take it tonight if you get it from the pharmacy”…so I took it that first night and it made me pass the heck out. For about 13-14 hours if I remember. So I’ve taken it at nigh sincet. But now I don’t believe it makes me sleepy at all anymore as I’ve adjusted to it, so I’d like to take it in the morning with the rest of my meds.

What if I transition by taking it 2-3 hours earlier every day until it’s in the morning??? Does that work?

2 Likes

Buddy u can take it in the morning…zoloft is popular in our country as zosert…take care buddy

Wheres ur cat at…???

1 Like

they say a double dose is better than skipping one… just take your meds at night and then again in the morning… and then just continue with the mornings from there…

tell your… d… d… d… doctor about it

1 Like

He’s at my feet. He’s been biting and stuff and attacking me in my sleep. Kind of annoying me but I know he’s just a kitten and that’s part of being a parent to a young kitten. I see it as a sign of him getting more comfortable with me. But man it was hard to sleep last night with him attacking me all night long!

2 Likes

Did u slept good yesterday…

I slept longer than usual but it was interrupted sleep. So I guess it balances out in the end.

1 Like

I would skip the evening dose and start taking it in the morning. And tell that baby kitty you need your sleep, naughty kitty!

1 Like