How to make life better?

What’s makes life better ? Thoughts ? People ? Lifestyle healthy ?

Sometimes people can help. Lifestyle and health also help a lot. It helps me to get SSI so I have reduced stress from not having to work. At my last jobs a bunch of my coworkers were bad people who kept harassing me.

1 Like

Positive attitude, healthy foods, going to the doctor and taking care of yourself both physically and mentally, doing a little exercise, doing some special for yourself every once in a while, going out for a walk, trying something new, talking to people wether online or in person, finding a hobby, meditating, yoga, reading…

2 Likes

Double or triple my SSI…lol!

1 Like

If you know that your thoughts and feelings constantly change, you can anticipate. It is not an easy way. But yes it is as it is.

Searching for ways to reduce anxiety. For example, go to the nude sauna once. Or let a prostitute come to you. Can you have sex for an hour.

You can also opt for more normal things. Like going outside and talking to people. To see how they spend the day. Maybe find a girlfriend?

Or go to church. pray to god. Maybe that helps.

1 Like

I cannot tell you what will make your life better but for me it’s walking the road of acceptance, knowing my limitations, and using those to carve out a meaningful life. Is this solid advice? Sorry but no. I fail often yet I still accept my failures. Peace to you. :slight_smile:

1. Find good medication
  2. Surround yourself with people you enjoy being around that love and support you
  3. Have a job you love and that your skills are valued at that also pays the bills
  4. Get plenty of sleep
1 Like

Spirituality
Creativity
Finances
Self Love
Daily Exercise
Sleep Hygiene
Nutrition
Nature
Entertainment
Good Health

2 Likes

For me personally, Good diet, friendship, healthy family relationships, healthy attitude, having hope, full effort, self love,… …

1 Like

Try caring for things around you; people, animal, plants, etc. It will improve your own life if you trat the world around you better than you treat yourself. Just my opinion. Good luck!

A little money, a little power and a little control. Or watching Trump get impeached on live television.

Your art!

And @ThePickinSkunk’s poetry

2 Likes

i wish i had someone :frowning:

no-one wants to get close to me :disappointed_relieved::disappointed_relieved::disappointed_relieved:

1 Like

I’m with @Anna. There’s some good advice…

except if you can’t work then find some volunteering or something to keep you occupied. It’s important to get by by having some structure and work or volunteering is good!

2 Likes

Also having everyone’s best interest at heart, not holding onto resentment. Forgiveness

1 Like

:+1::+1::+1: :ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand:Thats it

1 Like

I completed all the things you said … happiness I cannot find in those things

Probably I lol stick with Starcraft . Starcraft is life

1 Like
1 Like

Don’t let yourself think. It’s scary