How to get out of the house?

And meet people.? Be social? Find new friends?

I think coffee shops can be good places to socialize. I used to visit one now and then and it seemed everybody there knew each other and it was a pretty social place.

2 Likes

How to behave in there?

1 Like

As normally as possible.

1 Like

Try to smile and be friendly. If someone talks to you, try to chit chat with them.

1 Like

It’s not America people here don’t talk usually with strangers

1 Like

Oh okay. Sorry, i only know how to do it here. Maybe someone else will have better advice for you.

2 Likes

Don’t know I never had any interest to go out plus I have no money so that sums it

1 Like

Join a club or start studying again. Go back to college or university and you will meet people. I’m going back to university next september and I’ll definitely make new friends there.

2 Likes

What about the people at your art classes?

1 Like

I will not go there anymore

Its hard to get out of the house Spookster. Its a problem i face too…

Its one of my main goals to tackle this coming year…

1 Like

ok. I rarely meet new people also. I find it difficult to talk to people who do not know me well.

1 Like

Have you heard of Meetup? It’s a website for people with similar interests/hobbies to meet IRL

1 Like

Yes I heard nothing good in my area

I used to play video games at a gaming center. You could try that. I find I dont need friends. I’m sort of a loner. I’m a true introvert.

It would be nice to find a girlfriend but I’m better off alone.

1 Like

Try meetup.com. Well, I know that site is in the US. I’m not sure where you’re from.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.