How to get off tv

Hey this is Candice Baxter. I currently believe that I have a hidden microphone injected in me that hears my every thought. It also puts my thoughts on display and everyone is watching it on there phones. I also believe that the whole world is watching my thoughts on their phones and that they are broadcasting my thoughts on tv. My thoughts are not private and the whole world knows who I am. I am also trying to figure out how everyone knows me and they can’t see my face on camera. Does anyone on here knows who I am and is there a way I can get off the tv?

Everywhere I go everyone knows who I am. And the tv talks to me and I don’t understand how they are doing this.

I have no idea who you are but if your name is Candace Baxter I can probably find you on Facebook.

Never heard of you @anon21836947 . No one is reading your thoughts, or watching you on TV. Do you take meds? Have you seen a psychiatrist?

I don’t have a Facebook. But yes I believe the tv is talking to me and broadcasting all of my thoughts and the whole world knows who I am. I believe people are watching it on their phones and it has to be true because everywhere I go everyone knows who I am.

I don’t believe I’m on tv, I believe the tv is talking to me and talking about my thoughts and broadcasting my thoughts. It’s so unbelievable and uncomfortable. I have no privacy and I’m trying to figure out how everywhere I go people know who I am and they have never seen me. I’m trying to see how I am on camera or a microphone. I can’t find it. I have even took a Bobby pin and stuck it all the way down my ears and couldn’t find anything.

You’re not on TV,

Its a delusion.

Are you on medication?

You are just sick. It’s a delusion?

I’m just on 20 mg of Zyprexa. And I really believe I’m being talked about on tv. If you watch tv I believe I’m the girl the people on tv is talking about.

I thought at one point medication was working and this was going away for you?

You’re not on TV.

I suggest you see your doctor immediately,

You shouldn’t be sticking things in your ears, its very dangerous.

Maybe you need a different or additional medication.

I thought it was going away but then all of a sudden it came back. But instead of being on a hidden camera this time it’s a hidden microphone.

It sounds like you might have a treatment resistant case. You might need to be put on clozapine.

I’ll mention it to my doctor. Thankyou

1 Like

I don’t like the word sick. That makes me feel very bad like something is seriously wrong with me

Well something IS wrong. Your brain is sick. People with no illness don’t imagine microphones or cameras in their bodies.

1 Like

That’s true. When I was in the hospital I heard one of the nurses tell one of the patients that and I felt bad. But the truth is we are sick. Hopefully my medicine will make me better.

For someone who is worried about being surveilled, it’s very odd that you hose your full name all around the Net. Other than that, I don’t know you. I don’t watch broadcast TV because commercials. I can tell you I’ve never seen you on Netflix, Amazon Prime, Hulu, or Crave TV.

It’s just the disease messing with you, ignore it.

Something IS seriously wrong with you. Accepting it is the beginning of the path to recovery.

1 Like

I checked all my channels on TV and you are on none of them, I have no idea who you are.

1 Like

I’ve had the same problem before Candice.i thought the TV was talking to me or taking about me. Your not alone Candice I hope you know that. Find someone you can vent to. Heck even this forum could help you vent your frustrations

1 Like