Schizophrenia.com

How to convince yourself that you are experiencing a delusion?

Does the fact that you are aware that it is not real help you?

1 Like

I feel like you’re stuck in somewhere between completely delusional and not delusional. You know that its a delusion but you still partially believe in it while having doubts about it. There’s other users here like you too. Is it worse for you without meds? Like do you fully believe in your delusion without doubts?

1 Like

Actually I’m not aware that it is not real. I really believe it is :woman_facepalming:

If you were strongly delusional you wouldn’t be talking about it in the unusual beliefs section of a forum for schizophrenia.

I take my meds everyday. I really believe that I’m being broadcasted. It’s hard for me to believe it’s not a delusion. I believe that the whole country is attacking me and Trump is using me as a distraction. How can I convince myself it is a delusion?

You mean if I was strongly undelusional? Part of me is hoping it is just a delusion that’s why I post here. It gives me hope.

1 Like

I wish I could help you but I only believed my delusional brain when without meds.

That’s good, better than fully believing in dangerous delusions.

1 Like

So I really dont have a hidden camera implanted in me?

No and I know that you will believe that you have a camera again soon. Your brain is sick and meds are partially working.

2 Likes

I’m going back to my original doctor. She will give me another set of meds that may work. Right now, because of where I live, I’m only able to see a nurse practitioner, but when I go back home I will see my psychiatrist again. I will work with her on changing my meds. I hope you are not deceiving me @Aziz you seem like a good person.

2 Likes

We would tell you if we saw a schizophrenic girl on TV.

1 Like

Lol ok. That’s good to know. I hope there are some meds that will help me and maybe some therapy.

Hopefully Clozapine will help you.

2 Likes

Yes, I hope so.

1 Like