How to consistently take your prx meds and its dose regularly without forgetting?

I would like to know what solutions you guys use to consistently take your meds regularly without forgetting and without double dosing.

1 Like

I use a pill box:

71WB73iUx1L.SY355

It has the days of the week on it, so you know if you’ve taken your meds for the day. They even have ones that have a slot for day and night.

2 Likes

I use a pill box for my morning meds, along with an alarm on my phone. For my evening meds, I use a timer cap. It counts up from the last time the bottle was opened, so if I can’t remember taking the med, I can just look at the timer. I also have a phone alarm for my evening med.

1 Like

I have cardboard dosette boxes that are provided by the pharmacy . I’d like to say I achieve a 100% with them when it comes to taking meds , but I don’t . For me it’s about 90% . They’re meds for cogwheel rigidity because of the depot, and heartburn .

3 Likes

I get my meds blister packed

2 Likes

That’s what I get .

2 Likes

i discovered another solution, after taking my pills, i write down how many pills are left in a strip so that the next day i can count how many pills are left and if i have taken the pills or not.

I use a pill box and I set daily alarms on my phone and I mark down the times I take my meds on my phone too.

1 Like

I set a daily alarm on my phone.
Also I put a tick in my diary wen I’ve taken my meds.

So I know I’ve taken for the day

2 Likes

I use an app on my phone where I can list the dosage of meds, when I take it, and I mark when I’ve taken it. It’s called medisafe.

2 Likes

I use one of these and set alarms on my phone, and my sister prompts me also

untitled

2 Likes

Pill box I refill once a week. Take pills three times a day. Have alarms. And my family keep track

1 Like

Tie it to something you already do consistently, such as waking up. Then use a pill box. That’s what I do and I almost never forget them and don’t need to rely on alarms.

2 Likes

I am the same as treebeard, 2 pillboxes for the week, one day one night, take day as soon as I wake up which is my Wellbutrin and Zyrtec and at night I take my APs.

Sometimes I forget the night ones although that’s like a 1 or 2 percent of the time thing, I always take them the next morning if I forget.

I use a pill box and set a reminder on my phone. I also always take all my meds with dinner so I have a routine.