How to be like I was before sz?

I was never the same after sz. I am worse in everything, intelligence, socially, funtionality, life quality etc I tried stopping meds a few times to be like before sz and to get back my energy. I got my energy back, no negative symptoms, but I became insane at the same time. I was talking to myself and to others nonsense and I was violent, I was never like that before my sz.

1 Like

Thats why I went on meds again as I discovered that the psychiatrists were right and I have sz.

1 Like

I would walk and talk to myself for hours . I never became violent luckily. I did while walking travel to other states and cities… Then pass out from the walking then get up and do it again.

It wasn’t fun.

1 Like

I told ppl that I am Jesus and that I do miracles, also that rabbis will try to kill me and that I need the world to save me by making WW3. I thought I had the best genes and that I should be king of the world. I thought my stuff and food was poisoned with a radioactive poison. I told that to my teacher at university and psychiatrist. I threw over 5000$ of my stuff thinking they had a radioactive poison.

1 Like

I also bought charcoal supplement to remove the radioactive poison from my body.

1 Like

When I was a small child my grandmother actually tried everything to kill me…and then a little later on so did my mother. The both started to call me little satan… This I think is what made me become Sz…and have PTSD’s…
My father when I was an infant use to burn me with cigs and cigars told everyoner itwas to teach me not to cry, and boys arent allowed to cry…

This is when when I started getting Sz I started talking and walking everywhere.

1 Like

And when I was talking and walking I made no sense to anyone…

1 Like

Did your parents have sz?

1 Like

I was also truly poisoned with Radioactive waste as a teenager… I can prove this following this information and link below…

Yup my mom was sz , my grandma was a step grandma and alcoholic. My dad just abusive stoner.

1 Like

I was only ever violent towards myself. Got the scars to prove it. Now it’s long sleeves for Smokes, unless I want to seriously freak people out :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

I am lucky I have no scars from my cigarette and cigar burn my father did to me, nor any from the pott-bellied wood coal stove I pressed up against.

1 Like

I was also violent to myself, I almost killed myself twice, both times ended in emergency. Once intentional car accident at 200kmh in a snowstorm and once I swallowed a whole Tylenol bottle. My parents saw me vomitting and brought me to the emergency. They said my liver was failing and gave me an antidote to remove the tylenol from the blood.

2 Likes

@DragonStorm @anon2818416

Is it possible to be like I was before my sz?

Ive done that a few 1,000 times…IT never works…
I’ve also over dose on heart meds ectra…

1 Like

Sadly no way to go back to normality as far as I know… But you can come very close to normal if you do what the good P’Doc and P’Nurses working with you advise. with your cooperation as well .

1 Like

Did you vomit? I was vomiting for an hour even in the hospital. I also vomited in the street on my way to the emergency.

1 Like

No didnt vomit any of those times. I held it in until the force-able pumped my stomache.

1 Like

I was put into 5 point restraints then they pumped my stomach if I was still awake… Some times I would pass out and nearly die.

1 Like

I stopped trying to kill myself bcz my parents cried everytime and also for religious reasons.

1 Like

Good to hear … Suicide is never a good answer… Only good answer is to pull your boot straps up and push thru tough times .

1 Like