How old were you when you started smoking? (POLL)

I was only 13 years old, doing dumb things like that. When i was 13 there was a nearby store at which the owner would sell to kids. I thought he was so cool for doing that, but nope, not cool at all.

Then again I quit cold turkey when I was 21 and started back up again when I was 24 (I’m now 38), so apparently I was doing dumb ■■■■ in early adulthood as well.

• 18 or older
  • 12 or younger

0 voters

I was 26. What a dumb thing to do …

1 Like

Don’t feel too bad; my ex-gf started smoking just a few months ago, or maybe it was more like a year ago, and she just turned 40. I think she mostly smokes clove cigarettes, but still, pretty dumb for a 39 year old.

1 Like

I was in grade 7, everyone smoked back then and my parents had us rolling theirs, so it was bound to happen

2 Likes

I was 18 when I first started smoking…cigarettes that is…

I was 7 or 8 when I first tried cigarettes. Got really sick on it. Probably why I never pick up the habit.

13-14 years old…

I was 11 when I first started.

I started at 8 years old. Quit at 15 years old. Stupid habit to learn.

1 Like

I started about 6 years ago so I was 33 years old.

I was 18 when I started smoking cigarettes. I occasionally smoked weed (with tobacco as is normal here) before that though

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.