What age did you start smoking?

yesterday I went for lunch with friends and there was a girl, around 16 years old not more, she had full makeup on, long acrylic nails, provocative clothing and she smoked hookah with her friends. The guys on her table were around 14 to 16 years old, not more.

I wondered if my kid did that, it would be weird. or maybe I am like a grandparent from the 1900’s.
At 16 I did have a boyfriend older than me, I smoked cigarettes and experimented with drugs. My parents had no clue though.

I started smoking at 26. How stupid was that?!

3 Likes

14 first had a cigarette. Not full time till about 16.

1 Like

Who here can function in the morning before their first hit of nicotine? I can’t first thing I do is reach for the vape.

2 Likes

I quit smoking completely. I miss the buzz mostly. It made me happy but I am better without. Next step is coffee.

3 Likes

how did you start smoking at 26?!

28 years old so 17 years ago.

1 Like

Freshman year of high school…

1 Like

Aroundish 15 is when I started smoking consistently, 21 still do -really bad habit.

for like the first 3 years I was completely knockers, my parents allowed me to smoke/bought smokes for me they didn’t know what the hell to do with me I was completely living psychotic.

3 Likes

I started smoking cigarettes when I was 16-17,

But I didn’t have a real habit until sophomore year of college, so maybe 20?

1 Like

Same exact thing.
@anon54386108

2 Likes

I was seeing someone who smoked. And I made the mistake of smoking along with her.

1 Like

I smoked off and on since 14. Around 24 i had precancerous cells frozen out. I just quit smoking ecigs five days ago. Im not going back. Nodules on my lungs im praying they go away.

1 Like

Smoking a pack a day since the age of 30. Didnt have one cig before that. Got sz at the age of 26. I got 35 today. I i have been smoking for 5 years.

1 Like

I was 18 I did it cuz some girl

1 Like

I smoked my first around 12 years and was on 20 a day by 17 years I think. Gave up for good 33 years old. The only thing I miss is that mental alertness which is also blunted by aps. I drink a lot of coffee to compensate.

2 Likes

I never smoked, and will never smoke, unless smoking something someday in the future will become healthy.

2 Likes

yeah you are better without. It stinks and is horrifying.

1 Like

I was 13 when I started smoking cigarettes.

I quit about ten years ago.

1 Like

Started chewing tobacco at 13 started smoking at 17. Been smoking a pack a day since I started. I’m 21 right now

1 Like