How often do you shower or bathe

Average about 6 times a week. I never go to work without a shower. Never.

2 Likes

I haven’t bathed in 40 years! XD

1 Like

Every other day for me more often if I have somewhere to go. Usually always before therapy.

1 Like

I Have OCD!!! You’re the winner. You guessed it right but my OCD isn’t the wash your hands OCD. I have unwanted thoughts about hurting ppl. Yay :blush: for me!!!

I don’t like to go out in public bc of it.

2 Likes

Sorry to hear about that, man. Must be tough grappling with thoughts like that all the time. But as long as you don’t act on it, maybe exposure therapy could help you if done gradually ?

Yep. I’ve been in therapy before. I went to a family reunion Saturday. It was hard but I made it

3 Likes

once every 1 year…

2 Likes

3x a week, usually Sunday, Tuesday, and Thursday.

1 Like

I used to shower 2-3 times a week when I had long hair. Now that it’s short, I shower once or twice a day. It is always a mess when I wake up, and the only way to fix it is to wet it all down and let it air dry. Since I’m in the shower anyways, I figure I may as well wash. On hot days, I also take a long, cold shower before bed, to cool off. I need to sleep with a blanket for the weight, but in the summer it ends up being a wet blanket.

2 Likes

These days I shower daily, but that’s because the ex I’m staying with usually forces me into the shower. I’m usually a 3-4x a week person, since that’s all my hair needs, unless I get sweaty.

i shower every day of my life. developing sz makes me a lot more hardcore about certain things. I develop persistent habits, and showering is one of them.

after I shower, my body becomes usually pretty dry and smells good. this happens every night, 365 times a year.

2 Likes

What is your trick? :slight_smile:

1 Like

This is boring thread, we need Pic’s :open_mouth::joy::rofl:

3 Likes

I only wash my hair once a week. Might change but for now it’s fine.

1 Like

Wow, I’d heard about various problems that living with an ex-partner entails, but never this one :wink:
How come, he “forces you into the shower” ?!

I used to shower in the senior community I lived in for 3 years. Now, in my new apartment, I bathe once a week. I wash my hair once a week too. I suppose I could shower too if I ever get around to buying a shower curtain for this place.

1 Like

He’s a daily to twice daily showers person, so he just drags me along. I don’t complain much. He washes and rinses my hair for me.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.