How often do you shower or bathe

Because I sweat a lot when I do my cardio, I take a shower every other day to wash away all the sweat from my skin or else my skin will feel sort of sticky when I go out.

3 Likes

I will stink if I don’t shower everyday. But I do it every other day since I don’t leave the house everyday.

1 Like

I don’t shower every week but thank goodness I don’t have body odor.
I do use cologne and deodorant every day too.

I really want to start showering every other day at least.

4 Likes

you are very fortunate not to have body odor @Wave It has really complicated my perception of psychosis.

2 Likes

I usually go in the pool after a workout lately if not I’ll shower every other day. If I’m going out somewhere important I do try to shower before. Mostly every other day though.

1 Like

Every other day or everyday

1 Like

4 times a week or more if i get sweaty

1 Like

everyday or every other day

1 Like

It’s conventional wisdom that three things in life are inevitable: death, taxes and smelly armpits. But the third trouble on that list, it turns out, only afflicts 98% of us. According to a group of researchers from the University of Bristol in the UK, 2 percent of people (at least in their survey) carry a rare version of the gene ABCC11 that prevents their armpits from producing an offensive odor.

The study, published yesterday in the Journal of Investigative Dermatology, examined 6,495 British mothers who have been part of a longitudinal health study since they gave birth in either 1991 or 1992. About 2 percent—117 mothers, to be exact—had the gene, according to DNA analysis.

Researchers have apparently known that this gene exists for some time, although most work on it has focused on its connection to earwax: People with the rare gene variant are more likely to have “dry” earwax (as opposed to wet or sticky). Thus, one way to try figuring out if you’ve been blessed with stink-free armpits is to consider whether your earwax is uncommonly dry. It’s also been discovered that the non-stinky gene is more common in East Asian populations.

2 Likes

My earwax is relatively dry!
So strange!

Thanks for the info @firemonkey!

I shower everyday with cold water because of the heat in South Florida. I dress nice and smell good everyday just to keep a positive mindset.

6 Likes

Every other day. Sometimes I masturbate in the shower

2 Likes

My stepdaughter told me to bathe/shower first thing in the morning rather than at night.

2 Likes

2x a week currently. Never exceeded 4x a week, pre or post illness.

1 Like

Evenings are usually my preferred time for bathing. Don’t see no problem with that, but to each their own.

Twice a day 1515151

2 Likes

As you say each to their own. I’m more likely to skip it if I wait till the evening.

1 Like

Dude that smells like a lot of shower gell!! :grin:… and OCD…

2 Likes

I should shower this morning, but think I will save it for this evening

1 Like