How much time do you spend on here on average per day?

I’m going crazy addicted to this forum.

It’s not OK

I need to DO some things.

I must spend more than half my day on here.

But when I am doing things I think about checking the forum it’s very distracting.!!

I am not addicted, I am often here just to pass time because I am bored and can’t do anything else from negative symptoms. I only get out of bed and this forum to eat, shower once every 7-10 days and to play video games occasionally (1-2 times per week).

1 Like

I sometimes wonder what it would be like without the like button. I think I have heard people say it is what makes social media addictive. It is fun to just come chat with people though.

1 Like

Yea I think I prefer it without the like button. Tbh.

I don’t have a good relationship with the like button lol. Just craving likes. Should not really care.

2 Likes

I’m addicted to posting. I don’t really care about the like button.

1 Like

I mostly check it in the morning while I’m having coffee and at night once I’m in bed. During the day I’m doing things.

1 Like

i think im going to take a break until fall. i may come back sooner. gonna try to get the most out of the summer.

i find being on here makes the day go by slower. it’s nice for the first hour, while you’re reviewing what you missed while you were sleeping or something. but then i get kind of bored with it.

but i’ve been here for 3 years about 3 or 4 hours a day. so maybe im just starting to tire of sz/ sza talk.

i may end up coming by in the evenings after my day is through and saying hello for about an hour. just don’t want to be here as much as usual anymore.

1 Like

yea I want to try and make it just evenings. idk if it will work though

1 Like

it’s hard to stay away isn’t it. especially when you’re inside or not active.

1 Like

it is literally like a magnet

1 Like

I’ve spent a huge amount of time on here today. I think im gonna get carpel tunnel i have been typing that much

2 Likes

I get on here once a day usually at night when I’m laying in bed

1 Like

Pop on scroll through see if I want to post anything and then hop off in less then 5 min and check maybe 3-4 times a day.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.