How much nicotine do you use a day?

The average smoker inhales 1-2 milligrams of nicotine per cigarette. The brain of a pack-a-day smoker gets 200 “hits” of the drug daily.

• 0 mg
  • 1-20 mg
  • 21-40 mg
  • 41-60 mg
  • 61-80 mg
  • 81-100 mg
  • 101-120 mg
  • 121- 140 mg
  • 141-160 mg
  • 161- 180 mg
  • 181-200 mg
  • over 201 (more than 1 pack of cigs)
0 voters
1 Like

I vape 7mg/ml liquid. And I use between 8 and 10ml per day I’d estimate. So that’s 70mg approx.

2 Likes

How much do you have to put down for vape equipment to start?

Probably around $50 .

1 Like

oh okay thanks :sunglasses:

2 Likes

10ml of 6mg liquid a day

Apparently the ecig without the nicotin does the job for me. I like to fill my lungs with smoke and blow it out. But ecig are difficult to access in Australia. So its easier to smoke cigarettes. The stressfactor having no substitute is tremendous and i smoke more. X+ hits a day.

1 Like

I havnt smoked for 5 years i think now.

Feels amazing like life should feel

2 Likes

I use 5 2mg nicotine lozenges a day. Seems solid so far.

1 Like

I vape with 9 mg. I need to refill it three times a day. The tank is 5 ml. But I always let like 2 ml in the tank. so between 9 to 10 ml per day of liquid.

1 Like

I use 18 mg vape liquid, 2-3ml a day. I picked up camping after 4 years not smoking and feel no different than non smoking but have calmer nerves than vefore. Except here lately I have a lot of panic attacks.

1 Like

What’s the most mg of nicotine you can have per vape fluid? I’m assuming it costs more the higher content.

the vapes are very harsh. Phil got one, and we both are coughing and feel it burn.

No, just my Pall Mall’s. about a pack a day.

1 Like

Did the Clozapine help with this feeling?

There’s 2 different types of vaping

Sub ohm
Above ohm

For sub ohm the max recommended is 6mg/ml.

When I was vaping above ohm I used 24mg/ml.

1 Like

Yes that paranoid everyday edge that I had seems to have disappeared…

Hows it working for u so far

1 Like

I feel the same we are Clozapine bros for life.

1 Like

Haha yea man. It feel so nice to be safe…

1 Like

Is ohm some type of resistance level? That’s what it means in the electronics world.

1 Like

Yes exactly ! It’s the resistance of the vaping coil.

2 Likes