How much money is a lot of money to you?

just wondering. i think i would like more than i would spend so i would say 3 or 4 million. but even then i couldn’t afford a place in a colorado ski town.

how much money is alot for you?

Over £10,000

Thats a lot. Lol

4 Likes

I consider million is big milestone for whoever

2 Likes

Just 10000 pounds that’s nothing

What will that get u

Cmon ask for more

3 Likes

Lol…

Ok

1 trillion pounds!!!

That ought to satisfy me.

4 Likes

Hahaha lol now that’s some money

2 Likes

10 million.

I live in California,

I’d have to spend like half of that on a house alone.

3 Likes

I would like to realistically have a 100 million dollars and then I would be happy

1 Like

The most money I have had in my life is £30,000.

It took me 8 years to save between 22-29 years old. My parents let me live with them and allowed me to save the money up. I had my own landscaping business at the time, and when I sold that I used the money to save more.

I then got a salaried job, and saved everything I could.

Four years ago I used the money to get a flat of my own, and there was a few thousand left over to make it a nicer place to live, as it was grotty.

I will probably never see that much money again in my life time

2 Likes

I’ll be calm for a long time if i had around 500 000 euros lol :blush: .

2 Likes

i was thinking my ideal life would be living here spring, summer, and fall, and doing my homestead thing, then go to colorado in the winter and live in a ski condo. which go for like a million in aspen. i think i would have to have at least 10 million before i could justify spending that much money on an unnecessary winter retreat. but i would be satisfied with 3 or 4 million, i could live very comfortably here in the midwest.

Realistically anything over 100 000$. You don’t buy a house everyday.

3 Likes

1 million is a lot. Could live on it the rest of my life.

1 Like

i did a projected budget for the next 30 years a couple nights ago. if i go back to work 30 hours a week, i can expect to make $540,000-$700,000 in earnings by the time im 66, and i expect to spend every penny. best case scenario i would have a couple hundred thousand invested.

1 Like

I once saved over £15000 through my retail work.

But had to give it away to pay for student debt.

3 Likes

About 10 million. I would buy a helicopter and an aerobatic airplane. That would be about 2 million. And then you have the upkeep. I would probably run out of the money quickly but would pay off all my debts.

1 Like

I had 80 000$ in bitcoins and lost the password. Its the most I have ever had in my life considering I never really worked.

2 Likes

I’m 30. If I live until I’m 90 years old. 1 million would give me 1388.00 a month in extra income to live on. I could move to the midwest or a desert town or still live with my folks. Honestly, given my health, I’d be lucky to live 50-60 tops from a natural death. So we could double that amount easily and I could live off of 2800 pretty much. That’s like triple of what SSI gives me now. Furthermore, most of what SSI gives me like 80% goes towards rent and food. I literally live off of $250 a month about. That lasts about 2 weeks tops right now due to caffeine. I cannot afford basically anything else.

There are also unforseen outcomes like I have free prescriptions but medicaid won’t cover them even generics. It’s a pain in the ass and the pharmacy doesn’t budge or doesn’t care. They just want their damn money.

1 Like

In my life I don’t want to make more than 9 figures.

I only realistically need like 5 million in 2020 dollars to retire. The rest is play money.

Got lots of entrepreneurial dreams.

1 Like

1.5 million is liveable, but 3 million for me would be living in comfort. Lowest greed I’d accept is 2.4 million.

1 Like